• no
    • meh
    • hate it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on my phone so I can't see the whole site but I like it, did we get the "view new content" button

yea, it just to the left of the search.

Not to shabby, its definitely updated

@Scotty at the bottom of the mobile version there is "full version" it'll bring the look of the standard site back some. Also about the new content button it could be brought up by the app icon in the upper right hand corner of the tool bar (while browsing in mobile mode)

Edited by StallionProject86

I thought it was a different site at first. People are resistant to change I remember people biatched the last time it was change and now some will about this. So far I don't mind it.

One thing I don't like. Where is my avatar?

Edited by marso

I thought it was a different site at first. People are resistant to change I remember people biatched the last time it was change and now some will about this. So far I don't mind it.

One thing I don't like. Where is my avatar?

hey someone took mine too ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just redid it...I like the garage its a lot better

Edited by badtoad

Need a new starquest logo to match it, also, can the forum be expended to each side, lots of empty space there.

Otherwise, its much better.

while you're at it, can you please allow more than 14 pictures per post and increase avatar size to 150x150

Edited by Killtodie

Right now I would vote hate it, but i will give it some time to see if it can break me in like a new pair of shoes do.

Dad

The "join date" is missing. Maybe the join date should come back and the post count should go away. That would slow down the post "hos"...

yea i liked my join date...showed my seniority and dedication lol