White Star/Quest shirt presale

STILL 7 TO GO

http://gearheadshirts.com/products/122162-mitsubishi-starion-shirt-white

Still just $16.99 with free US shipping during the presale. After the presale is up you'll have to pay $5 shipping. Dont miss out on the deal!

If we don't sell 9 more of these by 8/1 then everyone who has ordered so far gets their money back and no white shirts will go out. Come on folks who have already preordered! Spread the word!

gearhead-starquest-white_original.png

Edited by gearheadshirts

Suggest keeping the choices to a minimum on GP's or you will water down your customer base too much. People get indecisive. I learned that back in 2000 when I did SQ shirts, couldn't get commitments on the board, sold out 3 dozen in 5 minutes at the actual SQ meet.

My .02...

7 Left!

screen printing on a white shirt is no different than screen printing on a gray one...why don't you use the same screen on the white one?

Yeah. We are reusing the screens. But shirts cost money and have to be bought in bulk. I don't print my own stuff either.

Suggest keeping the choices to a minimum on GP's or you will water down your customer base too much. People get indecisive. I learned that back in 2000 when I did SQ shirts, couldn't get commitments on the board, sold out 3 dozen in 5 minutes at the actual SQ meet.

My .02...

Thanks for the advice but we sold our limit on the presale of the gray ones in 6 hours. The white ones have just taken a bit longer. These are probably the only two colors I will be doing. Considered a blue but the white sale has been so slow that there's no way.

thinking about it, does the car wrap around all the way or does it cut off?

It does wrap around.

I thought I made a conquest version :) As far as I know the car on this shirt could be either starion or conquest... am I wrong? Thanks for the order though.. and that means.

6 Left with 1 week left!

Yes I get it...

I was thinking replace the Mitsu logo with the Chrysler one and maybe add TSi to the fender on the car.

There are still 4 left. Monday 8/1 is the drop dead date. If we don't have at least 4 more ordered by then we'll be handing out refunds to everyone who has purchased and no one gets the shirts! But if we do make it then the total cost of these shirts goes up by $5!!! Get yours in the presale and save some cash!

when i first looked at that picture it looked like you had long super greasy slicked back hair

pics of your ride? I'm guessing either a miata or an ae86 based on your available t-shirts

Edited by TsTKl

Done and done my man. There were 2 orders early this morning and yours was one of them... both of yall are gonna get some free stickers! So that's it. Presale kaput. Getting these ordered this morning so they will be here at gearhead HQ within 2 weeks then they'll be on their way back out to all who have ordered!

Thanks so much guys. It's been a great experience working with this forum to design and sell these shirts and I will definitely come back and do more in the future.

For those who didn't get in on the presale there are going to be plenty left over that didn't sell in the presale. The cost is still $16.99 but shipping is no longer free... don't worry.. it's reasonable.

Ha.. used to be a miata.. now the daily is a super dumpy 96 Corolla DX or an 08 Element.. but in the garage is this hunk o junk:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2747/4433096961_ac3ae885d3_z.jpg

Which will someday become something like this:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4030/4543660375_bd6d930bf3_z.jpg

Follow my lack of progress here: http://ra21.posterous.com