FEELER Carbon fiber air diversion panel FEELER

BC_99

ok, after mentioning and posting a picture of mine, I have had a few guys show interest in this, so I am going to look into getting some sheet carbon and maybe try to make a run of these.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/Carbon%20Fiber%20Air%20Diversion%20Panels/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDAzMC5qcGc.jpg

Post here if you are seriously interested. Keep the BS out of this thread please. If you have thoughts, ideas, suggestions, or questions. PM ME.

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/Carbon%20Fiber%20Air%20Diversion%20Panels/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDAzMS5qcGc.jpg

I will look into pricing for materials and figure out a time frame, ect and come back and update this with a total cost per unit shipped. Here is a pic of the one on my car

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/Carbon%20Fiber%20Air%20Diversion%20Panels/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDAzMi5qcGc.jpg

Please keep in mind that this is one made from some old carbon sheet that I had laying around so it has some scrathes and isnt as shiny as new sheet would be.

OK, thanks for looking and post up interest in this product, PM for anything else.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO far I have these people showing interest.

1 prototype78

2 87Blue NLI

3 StallionProject86 $60 pre order oem prop PAID IN FULL 1st to ship out. Shipped

4 Crazy Quest

5 skillz

6 euphoria $60 pre order hood struts PAID IN FULL 3rd to ship out. Shipped

7 Komeuppance NLI

8 Track Beast NLI

9 BrazilBoy

10 Fro (x4) $120 paid in full for 1 2nd to ship out Shipped

11 claurance2

12 AlexNYC

13 pigpen NLI

Time to pre order your parts. The total cost will be tenatively $120 shipped. pre order by paypalling $60 to bc_7474742001@yahoo.com I will update this post as pre orders are received.

Edited by BC_99

Ok, I see plenty of interest, and if 50% interested parties actually follow through I should be able to give it a go. I will call around to some of the local composite guys I know tomorrow and try to get a price on a 4 x 8 carbon sheet and figure out how many I can make out of that sheet and then figure a price per part shipped to lower 48 ONLY. That will be the price, period. First to paypal will be the first to get their part/s. Im a no BS guy and those of you that have met me will attest to that fact, so be honest with me about this and I will be respectfully the same way with you folks. I will continue to update the "interested list" and will update when I have more info on pricing.

BC_99

ps. euphoria, Im near the Charlotte area, please refer any further questions to pms please.

OK guys, I started looking around and getting info from some local composite shops yesterday and today. I should have some $ numbers soon. Does anyone know what the aluminum ones have been selling for? I would like to have that price for comparison. Cheers

BC_99

Thanks for the suggestion, but I will leave that to the individuals who are buying them, as these are probably gonna be expensive enough without baller? bolts. I plan on getting some stainless button head bolts for mine.

BC_99

Update time. Im going to put out a tenative price. I dont think it will change but it is possible. It is looking like it is gonna be around $120 shipped for me to make these for you guys and cover shipping, the cost of a sheet of carbon fiber, :o and my time to make them and package them all and ship them. I dont think the price will go up from there, but I am not going to spend my money to build you guys custom parts. So, If that price isnt too scary for you, now is the time to step upto the plate. For the guys wanting 2 or more, I should be able to combine shipping ect so, pm me for an adjusted price.

I handle transactions through paypal only, so if you want one pre orders are being taken. $60 up front per part to cover the cost of the carbon sheet (NON REFUNDABLE) and $60 when I have the parts ready to ship. If you back out, you lose your $60. paypal to: bc_7474742001@yahoo.com

I will let the pre ordering run until Next Thurs. 7/21/11 so I know exactly how big a sheet I need and will then start making parts. If you dont pre order the part, I cant guaranty there will be a part available for you. We will see how this run goes and maybe there will be more stuff in the future.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99