Phinko

Star_V8_Quest

• 2 years later...

Buy any parts from me? Please leave feedback. If your unhappy with something I did please PM me and we will sort it out. Please just give me a chance to correct any problems that may have occurred.

Phil

My other feedback post

StarV8Quest

Edited by phinko

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had Phil, aka Phinko, Pretty much rebuild my engine bay and he did some spectacular work. I gave him a car that was in pretty ratty shape engine-wise and he gave me a car back that runs like a champ. He is incredibly knowledgeable and very, very patient. Since I am a poor little so and so, it took me nearly 3 months just to come up with the parts for the car, but he was very understanding and helpful. Even now after the car is done he is willing to help me out with any questions I have I have about 300 miles on the engine he built me and have had ZERO problems..To anybody needing some work done or advice, Phinko is the guy to go to!

-Patrick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

bought a turbo from phil, communication could have been better... but he told me he was out of state and his g/f was taking care of everything so...

woke up this morning with a ups package on my doorstep...wasnt aware that the turbo had been shipped yet...

great guy, thanks phil

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
This is long over due. Since Phil had the patience to put up with me and my car, I would recommend him to anyone. He still helps me out with problems I create for myself. I even put him in my sig. Thank You Phil for everything you did and will most likely do for me in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...