1jz Starion vs 2011 5.0 Mustang

BOHO

Bud and I were on the way to the track messing around....I didn't realize how much stronger his car was than mine. I weigh about 500 lbs less but he has about 120 more hp...I can't hang for now...made a short vid 3rd gear pull....Which would be the only chance I have...Its just an axle back and tune car...Runs good though. Too fast for me. His best time at the track was 13.3 at 112...Could not get traction...

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss85/bohocst/th_CIMG0877.jpg

Edited by BOHO

Well...I don't have a front sway bar at the momemt...Need to do some work to get it right. But..For daily driving I can't tell...If I take a corner WAY to fast I can tell it pushes harder than it used to....other than that...I can't tell

Yeah...I need a clutch and then I'll grab a FCD and get the boost up another 5 lbs. I'm not sure but it runs 12psi...stock is supposed to be 10..17-18 should make it another animal...but can't go over 15 without hitting fuel cut....Can't wait...I really can't wait for the single but..hey..baby steps..

Yeah...I need a clutch and then I'll grab a FCD and get the boost up another 5 lbs. I'm not sure but it runs 12psi...stock is supposed to be 10..17-18 should make it another animal...but can't go over 15 without hitting fuel cut....Can't wait...I really can't wait for the single but..hey..baby steps..

hey, power dont matter when you have a super sexy car :)