MS not firing injectors.....

blown injector power fuse or relay or wiring involved with that

I thought about that too but I'm pretty sure TunerStudio will still show PW even if the injector output isn't connected to anything.

I'll check it out this afternoon more.

Went out there today and it fired right up with no issues. That makes me nervous! :unsure:

i had a case something like this. turned out i had used an inline fuse holder in the positive 12v wire to the injectors. about an inch from the fuse holder thee was some sort of"break" in the wire. looked perfectly fine from outside, looking at the insulation. but when you did a continuity test along the wire the continuity was intermittent. took me about 3 mos to find that little beauty and then i found it almost by accident.

My car ran fine until 2yrs later my injector fuse blew out (changed)then the MS power fuse(went .5 higher)then i had the same start symptom that Crash had ------ finally she wouldnt start - ANSWER --ignitor. the ignitor started to go and started blowing fuses. Hard starts or sometimes starts- ignitor then failure. i need to go with a bigger battery for certain.

MS does very odd things when the battery voltage is low so i'm blaming it on that. As far as ignitors I run an ignition box built by yours truly for direct fire and I can confidently say that's not the issue.

test batt voltage to the ecu durring cranking,, also check the low rpm pulse seting on the set up it may be too close the the actual cranking rpm , most times it's set for 200 rpm cranking rpm as a turn on point

a low batt charge may cause the cranking voltage to drop or the rpms to be too low to trigger an inj pulse

most ecu's like 11 volt min,, but some will work on 10 to 10.5 volts but shut down under that

Found the problem.

I moved my IAT sensor from the AHP to the throttle body when I recently put the engine back in. Well at the TB it heat soaks pretty good when I turn the car off until I start up again where that didn't happen when it was in the AHP. So one of the guys over at the MS forums noticed that at 160 degrees my cranking PW was set to 0. Oops ... a little embarrassed I missed that

Found the problem.

I moved my IAT sensor from the AHP to the throttle body when I recently put the engine back in. Well at the TB it heat soaks pretty good when I turn the car off until I start up again where that didn't happen when it was in the AHP. So one of the guys over at the MS forums noticed that at 160 degrees my cranking PW was set to 0. Oops ... a little embarrassed I missed that

hmmm i didnt really think about this either. i was getting ready to move mine into the intake, just so i didnt have to fool with it in the piping. but now that youve mentioned this, maybe i will just leave it alone. what exactly did you change in the setttings to get it to act right.

you have your iat before the intercooler?

Yep, I used to. The guys at EIP all run that way and it really did make tuning AFRs far more stable. But when methanol came on it wasn't right.

I just upped my PW in cranking settings from 0.1 @ 160 to 2.0ms and all better