Its official!

I'm finally done with college!!! :D

Took my last two finals today and I walk May 15th with a degree in Aviation Flight Management and Dispatch!

I've met a lot of great people here at school, and actually while going to Lewis University is when I met a lot of you guys who have supported me incredible amounts through all four of these years of hard work. So I thank all of you. :wub:

I'm very excited to get out into the real world of aviation and start my career, so if anyone knows someone that needs a fresh well educated pilot let me know, I'm willing to move! :lol:

Once again, thank you guys for all of your support!

Here's to diving into life head first! :P

Cheers!

~Muzzy ^_^

I'm finally done with college!!! http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Took my last two finals today and I walk May 15th with a degree in Aviation Flight Management and Dispatch!

Everyone say congratulations to our new Aviation Flight Manager (Flight Attendant) or Dispatch person (The guy with the orange flashlight guiding the plane out of the terminal)

I knew you could do it Muzzzy.

Edited by marso

Congrats, Hope everything goes your way.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

Thanks guys. If anyone wants a visit and has an airport near home let me know I'll gladly fly out! =D

Everyone say congratulations to our new Aviation Flight Manager (Flight Attendant) or Dispatch person (The guy with the orange flashlight guiding the plane out of the terminal)

I knew you could do it Muzzzy.

Whats funny is that I almost did become a Flight Attendant, with 80% tuition rembursment who wouldn't? =P But sadly that fell through.

CONGRATS MAN, You walk the same day as I do.

Well then congrats to you too Ryan! ^_^

It's been 4 years already?! Well Congratulations on graduating!! As many have said, Welcome to the rest of your life, enjoy the stay. :)

Yeah Dave it has haha, met you and Eric my first Thanksgiving weekend at school, and it has been good times since then! :)

Congrats, Muzz!

If you ever fly into San Antonio, TX, or even Austin, TX let me know. I'm 1/2hr away from the SA airport, and about an hour from Austin.