Miss Knockaround 2011 ( vote for my friend Alie )

Fanta

haha her bf is cool as hell - he's a chef, drives a 350Z with an RB26 in it - if you actually come to a car meet sometime, and you might actually get to meet her :P Edited by Fanta

I was just playing haha

Finals came first this weekend man. Sorry i couldn't make it ^.^ believe me, I'd have way rather been doing that then what I ACTUALLY did this last weekend <_<

Fanta didn't come either, don't let him fool you. :lol:

Voted.

voted! remember when our forum alone boosted the d*** out of the starion in that jalopnik forza pack voting? Or for Burton's car in that auction car contest on facebook? It's like that lol. We dominate the polls :D

-Justin

voted! remember when our forum alone boosted the d*** out of the starion in that jalopnik forza pack voting? Or for Burton's car in that auction car contest on facebook? It's like that lol. We dominate the polls :D

-Justin

because we're small enough to give a darn about people on here and large enough to actually accomplish something in the polls

because we're small enough to give a darn about people on here and large enough to actually accomplish something in the polls

Reminds me of a beer commercial. Cant remember the name. Sure someone else will remember for me haha

She's barely staying ahead, needs more exposure.

I know - I'm trying to think of other ways to mass market it.

... ffs - twitter, here I come

I'm avoiding reddit for the fact that it could severely backfire <_<

Edited by Fanta