Parting out 3 starquests

Trilogy Turbos

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heron, have any known good primary fan motors? I dont need the fan itself, I have like 4 that have bad motors I can just swap out haha. My zip is 23047 if youd like to get a shipping quote. thanks!

You want the driver's side or the passenger's side? Just to make sure.

Trilogy Turbos

I have 3 or 4 radios. Not sure if the cassette works, but the radio does.

Each radio/cassette unit for $20 plus shipping. What a deal!!!! LOL.

Trilogy Turbos

could you test them to see if they work please? just hook up some speakers to it and a battery and test them?

the license mounts will be added to the list and along with a good radio.

could you test them to see if they work please? just hook up some speakers to it and a battery and test them?

You want me to test the cassette? I need a tape then!LOL. I'll test the radio.....$1MM then....back to you on this.

Trilogy Turbos

You want me to test the cassette? I need a tape then!LOL. I'll test the radio.....$1MM then....back to you on this.

Trilogy Turbos

Im looking for 20-30 of the plastic trim clips used to hold the outer c-post trim, inner c-post trim, and door sill panels on. LMK a price shipped to 28027 in NC.

BC_99

heres a pic of them

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/bW1jMS9EQ0lNL0NBTUVSQS9TU1BYMDA2Ni5qcGc.jpg

oh and do you have a good accordian intake boot? i need one of those on top of the front license plate mount. The reason i want a new cassette player is becuase I wan't to keep my car as tock as possible and get a cassete coverter for me to listen to my mp3 player.

Need a few 1988 starion parts.

Hood prop rod

Complete Air Filter can and hose to turbo

Waste gate Actuator

Passenger side complete fan assembly

Speed control actuator cable and mounting bracket

Compressor housing or turbo is a like to have item. The one I have may not be working and is not the stock one. I can always use it for a spare, or if the waste gate will not mount to mine.

I still need a few more items, at the right price, but thanks for your help so far.