compressor surge?

i just got my car running again, and im pretty sure i have compressor surge. was just wondering if im correct and what could be causing it. i have a 19C with all hardpipes. i just installed a wideband and Maf-t, and got it tuned pretty good, still needs a little adjustment while cruising. its kinda hard to hear and you might need to turn your volume up to listen.

oh ya i do have a bov and it goes off when i get into boost, this just happens when im get on it a little and let off the gas.

Edited by 88conquest_nutz

the bov blows off when there is "x" amount of pressure built up, if you are not at or above "x" the bov wont blow off and you will have some small amount of turkey gobble. Edited by NotStock88

a small vac hose is just like a water hose,,the larger the size the more signal and faster the signal will be , meaning more vac just like any thing can travel thru a biger hose then a small one ,

i use'd a 3/8" to 1/4" inline T from the booster hose to my bov , if you have the ABS system still you can get the vac signal from that hose