87 Conquest TSI, white, in western Pa

Wolf87Conquest

Must sell my non running TSI. Needs a little body work, one front tire, battery and might need a little electrical clean up/repairs. Was running good before I had to park it when license was taken.

87 widebody, 5 speed manual, mostly stock, custom graphics, 89 specs in ECU, new tires (but does need one new front tire as it was slashed), new rear brakes and calipers before being parked, new flex brake lines up front, new windshield, new diff mounts.

Looking for any reasonable offer over $400 and will be sold as is. Car is in western Pa. Will need to be towed by buyer at time of sale.

Any questions or you would like any further details feel free to e-mail me MrMopar-wolf@webtv.net with Conquest in the subject line. This car must be sold and with a little TLC can be on the road again. The car is in fair condition, body needs a little work, mechanically very sound as far as I know, interior needs work (torn seats).

The car is white with burgundy interior.

I am 50 miles north of Pittsburgh in a town called New Castle. Seats are burgundy leather. Pics are one the following webpage. I'm on webtv and do not have digital cam or any way to post recent pics, the ones on the page are from shortly after purchase in 03.

http://community.webtv.net/MrMopar-wolf/MyCartitle/

E-mail me MrMopar-wolf@webtv.net with Conquest in subject line if you are interested in seeing the car for address info or any other questions.