Clutch

Rear Diff Flush

Trans Flush

Brake Flush

Cross Drilled And Sloted Rotors

Brake Pads

Fuel Pump

Fuel Filter

MSD Coil (Purchased but not installed yet)

O2 Sensor

Swapped 2 rims out for better ones

Recharged AC System

All New Belts

Crank Pulley

Water Pump

Water Pump Pulley

New Shocks and Struts

I have a good 2k into this car now and it is reliable and is a blast to drive. Ive slowly been chipping away at it since august and the car is legit tip top i need to put a few new tires on it this week and the car is 100% Only Blemish on the car is the clear coat started to peel in a small section of the drivers rear QP talking to detail guy at my dealership to get it fixed. Price is 7k or a VERY nice SQ + Cash.

Pictures.

You can contact me at 732-585-3141 Calls or Text

My name is Max.

Edited by turbojew

89 mitsubishi starion 67xxx miles on it. ALL STOCK

Ive done the following and have receipts for:

Plugs

Wires

Distributor Cap

Rotor

Clutch

Rear Diff Flush

Trans Flush

Brake Flush

Cross Drilled And Sloted Rotors

Brake Pads

Fuel Pump

Fuel Filter

MSD Coil (Purchased but not installed yet)

O2 Sensor

Swapped 2 rims out for better ones

Recharged AC System

All New Belts

Crank Pulley

Water Pump

Water Pump Pulley

New Shocks and Struts

New CV Axles in the rear

I have a good 2k into this car now and it is reliable and is a blast to drive. Ive slowly been chipping away at it since august and the car is legit tip top i need to put a few new tires on it this week and the car is 100% Only Blemish on the car is the clear coat started to peel in a small section of the drivers rear QP talking to detail guy at my dealership to get it fixed. Price is 7k or a VERY nice SQ + Cash.

Pictures.

You can contact me at 732-585-3141 Calls or Text

My name is Max.

What clutch did you put into it?

What fluid was used in the trans and diff?

Was the A/C converted before charging?

Where did you get a brand new pump pulley?

These cars dont have shocks so what struts were installed.

Do you have receipts for the items you put into the car. Any engine bay pictures?

Edited by My87

I know and TY and can a mod plz delete that post? im tired of this crap.

And I do have a stack of receipts for everything.

Also I added a pic of the build date i took the otherday.

ALSO added to list

3 new tirescoming on thisweek

either adjustin the valves or fixing the exhaust leak lol

new rear wiper motor

new antenna and motor.

and AC has been converted to R134. I dont need to explain my self to u my87 im a tech at cadillac and i have worked on this car now since august. You obviously dont have the money so quit hating.

(Btw new water pumps come with new pulleys :) )

Lets clear the air. Ive been daily driving this car to work and back 6 miles every day and thats about it and its to nice for me not to drive it more and I have street parking which has led to the broken antenna and rear wiper aswell as 2 tires that have been stabbed. I live in a college town and I dont want to see anything else happen to this amazing rare car due to drunken college kids. Someone else can appreciate this car more than I can right now.

Edited by turbojew

Id say its an 89 starion guys. Its got the 89 only rear 3 point shoulder belts. Its clearly badged a starion.

I just think some quality, full frame pics would go a long way in helping you sell the car for its full value. You gotta present the car better if you expect a sale :)

Good luck, I hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it. I know that is the dream starion for a lot of people.

Id say its an 89 starion guys. Its got the 89 only rear 3 point shoulder belts. Its clearly badged a starion.

I just think some quality, full frame pics would go a long way in helping you sell the car for its full value. You gotta present the car better if you expect a sale :)

Good luck, I hope it goes to someone who will appreciate it. I know that is the dream starion for a lot of people.

very well put Phil ;)

I agree that it's an 89. But just to be clear, my 88 brochure has OTS seatbelts listed as a dealer option. I'd have to look to get the page number, but it's there. I don't know about 87's and down, but def an upgrade option in 88.

You're having the same problem again. Everyone knows what you paid for it and still no pics worth looking at. Post pics of the entire car and someone MIGHT buy it. I'd like to see the mods delete any car for sale thread with no pics.

pics showing the entire car ( of all sides ) in one frame.

dood you just don't get it :rolleyes: i don't want anything, we are just trying to help in your quest to sell it, but it seems that even on your second attempt you just keep missing the point of what people that are interested in seeing :blink: i won't bother you or your thread again. glws -_-

...OR you have something to hide :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Man i just have to chime in here and say wt.... is there no pics yet? I dont get what has been so tough with this simple task. If you thought someone was just gonna up and pay you that much sight unseen then you were barking up the wrong tree. ESPECIALLY in an enthusiast board!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I posted my photobucket with the initial posting. Stop telling me theres no pictures when it says "Pictures" in blue linking you to my photobucket. Open your eyes. Edited by turbojew