New AP Tech Windshield windshields 170.00 Shipping available

scotty

Brand new windshields, I got 30 more of them , I am looking to move them asap .

singles price is now 180

shipping will now include a 25.00 crating fee, a lot has changed shipping is higher most of the time 140-175 for a single unit and probably more for 5 as they weight charge us for the larger order .

I can ship to a business address only !

Do not ask me "How much shipped to 48446?" I dont know it will be at least 140 and as much as 200 plus a 25 crating fee paypal and all the other bull excrememnt ( if 50-60 bucks matters you dont need one )

your best bet will be to do 5 in a crate and split the 200 so in fees paypal etc 5 ways.

Once these 30 are gone the future will be uncertain of us ever gettign them again in this brand .

if you play this right your cost on one unit shipped to a biz will be around 200 ( 5 shipped /225 in shipment costs paypal fees etc) basically Im paying the shipping when you consider I am dropping the price on all Group of 5 purchased.

LIMITED AVAILABILITY .

Edited by scotty

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why cant it only be shipped to a business address?

Due to the constarints as such things as a tractor trailer not being able to back up in some residential areas perhaps ? Do you want a glass or are you phishing for a 300 reply topic ?

I know a guy who needs a windshield for his 86 flatty. He just got a ticket for it being broken. I'll talk to him and see about getting him to buy one then have it included in Dad's Group of 5 shipment.

Just trying to organize this for Scotty....just seems to me like there's a lo of hot air in here. This is what I see so far.

OHIO:

1. Dad

2. Dad

3. Dmyers151

4. Convette **

5. pending - Possibly a friend of mine, waiting to hear back from him.

TENNESSEE:

1. Josh '88

2. Josh '88

3. Mainstream

4. Mainstream

MICHIGAN:

1: Spydre13

2. Convette **

Scotty can you make it more clear, how much total it would be for an individual buying a windshield, if they participate in the Group of 5 shipment?

225/5 = 45 +155 for glass 200/per shipped + 10 for clips and 3% paypal +6.30 = no more than 216.30 per glass shipped.

Yeah I know how that is. I just don't want to go running around without an inspection sticker otherwise I'd bring it to you out there. Think you'll be able to get out here in the next few weeks to do it? Probably between the 25th and 28th?