need help!

Tripp25

some one took the oil cooler out of my car and just put a hose going into both and now it burns oil. i have an extra oil cooler and good piping. i just want to make sure that could be why it was burning. and i have never heard of someone taking it out. thanks for your all your help.

I'd not run that motor at all until you get a cooler on it you are cooking the engine and your turbo. Unless that's synthetic oil you can forget it, the oil is burned up. Dyno oil can't take temperatures that high the motor will be full of burnt crap and oil that isn't lubricating.

bypassing the oil cooler in it's self will not cause the engine to burn oil , but the oil is not being cool'd as it should be so get an oil cooler back on it,,

this wasn't done with out your knowleage was it and how long have you been runing the car,,

odds are the pcv valve is the wrong one and or the oil has gas in it

The oil cooler lines were taken off and linked together at the motor using a steel braided line. I just baught the car sunday It is a 88 Palermo starion but it does have the little breather on the valve cover. I have an extra set of oil cooler lines that I will be putting on saturday. And I just had the oil changed yesterday

hey bro. so i see your working on my old car. when i get back home well race em...huh? im still trying to piece mine together. if i wasnt so particular about my parts. every time i get a scratch on something i pull it off and try to find a new one. but so far the 89 shp conquest i bought for 800 is awesome....oh and your cars slow..but its because its not holding boost right. the recirculating bov they tried to do is the problem. take that s*** off and tighten it up. peace

The oil cooler lines were taken off and linked together at the motor using a steel braided line. I just baught the car sunday It is a 88 Palermo starion but it does have the little breather on the valve cover. I have an extra set of oil cooler lines that I will be putting on saturday. And I just had the oil changed yesterday

You do have your work cut out for you. If you need help, just ask.

Bill

hey bro. so i see your working on my old car.

So, Are you the one who eliminated the Oil Cooling Lines???? Seeings how it was "Your old car"

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

hey bro. so i see your working on my old car. when i get back home well race em...huh? im still trying to piece mine together. if i wasnt so particular about my parts. every time i get a scratch on something i pull it off and try to find a new one. but so far the 89 shp conquest i bought for 800 is awesome....oh and your cars slow..but its because its not holding boost right. the recirculating bov they tried to do is the problem. take that s*** off and tighten it up. peace

You seem to know this car. Did you f..k your supposed friend by selling it to him?? After all, "It was your old car". Personally, I think you need a reality check."Well, my car is faster because I sold my old car to you and pulled the Oil Cooler off". You should not only be banned from posting on this site. You should be banned from the planet for what you did to your friend. I'll tell you this: Want to race? Seeings how you want to do this with a member who has no Oil Cooler ;) I will do it for $1,000 dollars cash "Speed racer".I really don't want to race for titles, (after what I read about your old car you sold to your "friend").BS is BS. Reality is something completely different.I have never met you. But I can tell from your comments to your friend that you sold your old car to that I don't like you from the get go.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

You seem to know this car. Did you f..k your supposed friend by selling it to him?? After all, "It was your old car". Personally, I think you need a reality check."Well, my car is faster because I sold my old car to you and pulled the Oil Cooler off". You should not only be banned from posting on this site. You should be banned from the planet for what you did to your friend. I'll tell you this: Want to race? Seeings how you want to do this with a member who has no Oil Cooler ;) I will do it for $1,000 dollars cash "Speed racer".I really don't want to race for titles, (after what I read about your old car you sold to your "friend").BS is BS. Reality is something completely different.I have never met you. But I can tell from your comments to your friend that you sold your old car to that I don't like you from the get go.

Bill

dude *beep* you. you need to chill. why dont you do alittle research before running your mouth.