OEM style Conquest reproduction decals. Now offering reflective colors too!

Burton

No problem. (you should make em!) I think I can send you an EPS file so you can have it and offer it. I have a plotter at work, but meh, don't wanna go thru the hassle.

That's the sticker that is black and white, correct? My cutter only does single color cuts, it's not a printer/cutter like many of the commercial units out there, so if I do a 2 color decal, I have to cut both colors seprately and then overlay them. I would be down to do that if there was a demand, but I think you're the first person who has asked about those, so I'm not sure how much interest there would be. Of course, I'm not scared to make a one-off decal for you if you're the only one who wants it, but it might be kinda pricey for a small sticker.

how about for the imported by chrysler sticker on the back right?

I tried doing those when I was first getting the Conquest decals together. From the factory they are a clear decal with the text printed on them. Trying to cut and weed those small letters and such out of the vinyl is nearly impossible. Basically, I didn't think they would work good and that would make my kit not of the quality that I require in order to put my name on it, so I left that out of the kit.

there is no problem

i was poking fun and i think you took it the wrong way.

I may have taken it the wrong way, or maybe not. Either way, wether you were "poking fun" or "dogging" him, this is a thread that I started to sell my products. It's not only rude to come into my thread and make comments like that to my possible customers, but I think it is a violation of the TOS of this site. This is a GP forum, not the BS section.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Burton i want to order some graphics from you for the conquest.

I want the dark grey ones. :D :D

Tried to PM you details, but apparently your mailbox is full.

Anyway, if you want them... $35 to markewade@gmail.com, and you can have them

• 1 month later...

did you ever get the reflective silver or white? just need the hatch "CONQUEST TSI" and fender "TSI" decals

Nope, no reflective stuff yet. I keep my eyes open for a good price on it, since there's low demand, but all that reflective stuff is pretty costly.

• 3 months later...

I would like a set of the conquest tsi decals for $35.00. But I do not do paypal. Can I mail you a money order or a cashiers check?

Yes, I will take postal money orders. I'll PM you my addy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, I did a little checking on price, and so far it looks like the reflective stuff is nearly twice the cost of standard cast vinyl. I'll do some more digging around tonight and see if I can find it for cheaper.

I know there was black reflective and white reflective on SQs, but were there any others? I have had people interested in the black reflective mostly, so if that's all that people want that keeps the initial cost down if I only had to get the one color.

I know there was black reflective and white reflective on SQs, but were there any others?

A buddy of mine had an '87 R04 and it had orange reflective on the rear, but you're right most are ref. black and ref. white (silver-ish)

-N8

Edited by natallica

OK....I will now be offering reflective colored vinyl, but the reflective colors will be $55 a set. Also, I will not be buying rolls of certain colors until payment is made on them. I can't just go out and drop a few hundred on all the different reflective colors at once, so once an order is placed, I will order a roll of that color. That will mean that the first set of each color sold will have a longer turnaround time. It usually takes about a week to get my vinyl once I order it, and then it could be about another week before the customer would get it.

On an interesting side note.... When I did my research to find what reflective colors were offered, it led me to a couple other places that sell these decals, and the prices blew me away. One place wants $20 just for the fender decals and $30 just for the rear "CONQUEST". That doesen't even include the header panel decal, and I couldn't find that they even sold that. Then another place wants $130 just for the rear decal, and the smaller fender and header panel stickers were $30+ EACH!. Neither place offered reflective colors.

Maybe I need to jack my prices up ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I now have both black and white reflective vinyl in stock, and will hopefully be adding a few other colors like blue, orange, and maybe red soon.

Reflective vinyl sets are $55, and the standard vinyl colors are still $35.

Also, I'd like some input from any of my previous customers... How many of you used the extra stickers I sell with my sets? With my products, I like to offer more than the competition for the same price or less, and that's one reason my sets come with extra stickers. However, if people weren't using the extra stickers much and only using the OEM replacement decals, I could just quit doing the extras and might be able to lower the prices by $5 a set or something. Any input?

OK....I will now be offering reflective colored vinyl, but the reflective colors will be $55 a set. Also, I will not be buying rolls of certain colors until payment is made on them. I can't just go out and drop a few hundred on all the different reflective colors at once, so once an order is placed, I will order a roll of that color. That will mean that the first set of each color sold will have a longer turnaround time. It usually takes about a week to get my vinyl once I order it, and then it could be about another week before the customer would get it.

On an interesting side note.... When I did my research to find what reflective colors were offered, it led me to a couple other places that sell these decals, and the prices blew me away. One place wants $20 just for the fender decals and $30 just for the rear "CONQUEST". That doesen't even include the header panel decal, and I couldn't find that they even sold that. Then another place wants $130 just for the rear decal, and the smaller fender and header panel stickers were $30+ EACH!. Neither place offered reflective colors.

Maybe I need to jack my prices up ;)

Reflective vinyl will dull your blades in your cutter faster two ;) just a heads up

• 2 months later...

interested in these ones...pm'ed you also....did you see my thread about small ones for r/c cars?

Replacements for Starion badges- Not 100% perfect match, but damn close- $7

INTERCOOLED TURBO rocker skirt stickers- $15 for a pair: In white

STARION ESI-R small- $25 In white

Edited by JohnnyWadd