SUPERVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MBONDO

It sounds like a huge wet fart. The kind you have to make a bathroom stop to clean up afterward.

the kind one gets from eating one year old frozen meat? :unsure: lol

It doesn't sound bad to me. Though I think inside that van the sound must get mulitplied a few times over, I dont' think that enclosed cabin was insulated.

It sounds like a huge wet fart. The kind you have to make a bathroom stop to clean up afterward.

lol, nah, like some seriously spicy beans and a jar of peanut butter and a half gallon of milk.

You may not know this but that van has an almost identical setup as the origional GT40. My Galaxie with a 390FE sounds similar at speed. The 390 is the same engine series but smaller bore and smaller valves than the 427 in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmA01dUhdPY

Edited by ucw458

That is a small block Ford. Gurney Eagle heads were made for small block gt 40's and Formula cars. Also known as Gurney Weslake heads, after the man who designed them.

Is it? At 0:50 it looks like the valve cover bolts to the intake and the head. The only Ford V8 from that era that has that design was the FE series, 390 427 428 ect.

Is it? At 0:50 it looks like the valve cover bolts to the intake and the head. The only Ford V8 from that era that has that design was the FE series, 390 427 428 ect.

that does look like a fe valve cover setup but it's smaller and they stat 5liter so who knows but your also forgetting the 332 and 352 but once again same block and still over the stated 5liters.

that does look like a fe valve cover setup but it's smaller and they stat 5liter so who knows but your also forgetting the 332 and 352 but once again same block and still over the stated 5liters.

HAH, they did say that it was a 5 liter. I missed that part. Probably because I was drooling over the 8V induction :wub: