I really HATE Fridays!

I know it sounds weird, but I hate Fridays. Most people look forward to Fridays and hate Mondays. I'm inverted, I hate Fridays and like Mondays.

Everything happens on Fridays, everybody scrambling, deadlines due, last minute hail Mary's, the awkward business, the hurry to finish something, get somewhere, the high paced feel of the day just makes me detest FRIDAY!!

Maybe, I'm the only one. But, I find logic in my reasoning for hating the day.

I know what you mean. When I was a CNC machinist building plastic injection molds for automotive, it seemed like all the BS and last minute projects popped up on fridays.

Of course, now that I do my own thing, everyday is friday, but everyday is also monday LOL. The only way I really know what day it is anymore is by if my wife is home from work, or what TV shows are on.

The friday thing is universal in the auto business unless you work weekends you have to work hard friday to keep customers happy over the weekend.

Yeap, that's the thing. Customers want everything by Friday. Or last minute hail mary calls on Fridays. Then there's the family demands.

When I worked for other organizations, Fridays were the days we took long breaks, took extra time reading and answering emails and somehow walked out the door for a "meeting" just a few hours before 5. :lol:

Nope friday is the day your boss sneaks a chev truck in for a check engine light at 3:00 and you end up putting intake gaskets in it before 5. I hate it more a week like this on we got first snow thursday night and our next snow is today so all the unmaintained plow trucks that broke thursday need to be fixxed by end of day friday. But Im sure you dont get that problem.

I'm lucky, I work a 4 on 2 off wheel so my Friday can be a Tuesday, or any other day of the week. It did suck when I rolled my car last year, the medics asked me what day it was and I said it was my Friday, only but it was Tuesday (my Friday)... Non-hilarity ensued.... I rarely can tell you what day it is. I can tell you if it is my Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday but days of the week are unimportant.

I'm lucky, I work a 4 on 2 off wheel so my Friday can be a Tuesday, or any other day of the week. It did suck when I rolled my car last year, the medics asked me what day it was and I said it was my Friday, only but it was Tuesday (my Friday)... Non-hilarity ensued.... I rarely can tell you what day it is. I can tell you if it is my Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday but days of the week are unimportant.

lol, I can only imagine the number of tests that followed that answer. Just reminded me of this cop incident I had. I was awaken by a tap on the window of my car, the cop asks "son, you know what time it is?" Sure officer, it's like 12AM. He looks at me and says "Son, try 6AM!!"

I passed out in my car, with the engine running, lights on, in the middle of a residential treet, on a Friday night. He told to me to park it, turn off the engine and sleep off the rest of my drunkedness!!