Hard parts source?

89PalermoSHP

are these parts relevant to our transmissions? ive heard of issues trying to replace hard parts as well as identifying whats actually in our trannys. i know nothing of the internals of the tranny but this place seems to have quite a selection.

https://www.wittrans.com/showfilter.aspx?Category=741&Section=78

They would be a good place to check. When I did mine last year I got hard parts(both drums) from JP transmissions in TX. Used parts, but with in spec and price was right.

i was hoping you would see this Alan, does the names of things listed there sound familiar? Also, it seems like there was a few variations to each of the parts. that would be handy if youve got it in your hand with a dial caliper and trying to pick out the correct replacement.

be wary with sites that pop up like that, I ordered something once and after two weeks I called to see what happened.. they were a middleman resale agency and didn't keep good updated records, turns out part was on backorder from their supplier with no expected arrival date and they couldn't even let me know!