thieves

87starcar

well today my truck got broken into while i was at school for auto body (i take it for half of the school day). anyways they broke the drivers window and took my kenwood deck my backback with important schoolwork and my friend thomas's keys and alarm remote to his accord. he rides with me to yvtech we go to the same highschool.

i hate thieves

oh yea all of this after the principal accusing me of prowling a car in a parking lot ive never been in across the street yesterday. they had a security guard identify me from like a football field away and say i was there and stole a honda sign. it pissed me off because i havent even been in that parking lot yet he had no hesitation saying it was me

Edited by 87starcar

See if they have cameras, My sons car got hit skipped in the parking lot at high school- cameras caught the complain that hit him. Her dad paid for the repairs.

Dad

they had a security guard identify me from like a football field away

Did you have the truck dusted for prints ?

Schools usually have the right to search your vehicle when on campus property,

unless WA has some provision against it.

They're looking for narcotics too.

if that's the case..

It's the security guard.. he was looking for incriminating evidence.

His prints are on file, if no one is having there car dusted for prints, you can bet it's someone they don't want to incriminate.

i was thinking it was him someone already mentioned that and the cop said he probably wouldnt be able to get prints because the interior plastic is textured and it was raining outside so idk

Weak.

Always hide your gear!!

If you really want to, analyze the scene if it was a crime of opportunity or if someone was targeting you specifically. Then... bait car.

-Robert

The guard already accused him of casing cars so it's habitual for the location.

Not a purse snatching maybe, vehicle burglary yes.

Prints can still be found on weapons recovered in a body of water.

Not to be a weenie here but I would like to see this corroborated. I know they can, but am certain that they will not - it's not serious enough. A stolen car, yes, unless it's an old 80's japanese car. If there's a body or part of a body, obviously yes. Busted window and missing laptop or backpack? Not happening.

Stupid thieves!

One thing you can do when you get a new deck is to back strap it from the back of the radio to a solid chassis spot. Then, super glue razor blades to the back strap and areas around the deck behind the dash. The backstrap will give you about the best ground a deck could ever have, and the razor blades make for a nice extra security measure.

They may still get the deck even with the razor blades, but they won't lave un-injured. Plus, the scream they let out may be enough to wake you up and give you a chance to grab your gun.

Edited by Burton

Not to be a weenie here but I would like to see this corroborated. I know they can, but am certain that they will not - it's not serious enough. A stolen car, yes, unless it's an old 80's japanese car. If there's a body or part of a body, obviously yes. Busted window and missing laptop or backpack? Not happening.

well today my truck got broken into while i was at school for auto body ...

I think it's his Truck Edde

but your probably right since everyones resources are streched thin in this economy, but if you are a legal, tax paying citizen,

you have a right, and you ask the right person in the correct manner you will get it done, but no they will not go all CSI on the spot,

you'll have to make time and stand in line. Most people won't go through the trouble, and the police will probably want his mits as well as the friends.