4 Brand New Struts (Mookeeh)

livesTSI

it's $130 unshipped for just the rears and i imagine the front are just the same price on 101propses ebay:) what payment type do you take? i could send cash by mail and wait:) pm me please

No, he is right. The seller takes the 3% hit to have the luxury of using Paypal's services. That's the price you pay for accepting Paypal.

sorry to turd up the thread...

it goes both ways, its a convenience for both parties. otherwise, you have to mail a check and wait up to a week or 2 for it to clear or else go get a money order. so no, the seller shouldn't have to eat it although splitting it would be fair.

If you go to the "personal" tab and click "other" for reason for payment, then there is no charges...at last its worked for me on lesser payments that is..I or the other person does not get charged... It may help in future purchases...

• 2 weeks later...

No, he is right. The seller takes the 3% hit to have the luxury of using Paypal's services. That's the price you pay for accepting Paypal.

a seller can sell his item for watever he wants and have stimpulations however

he/she wants

he can also demand that the item be insured at an extra cost

if you don't agree, then don't buy the item.

Sorry for the hyjack

bump for a good deal