16" Polished Wheels for sale

texquest

wow...you finally found the 16x9 huh...

lol, yeah. matter of fact, I have found 5 within the last 3 weeks. I now have enough to do what i want I plan on having wheels for any occasion. :) Its funny watchin my wife freak out every time 2 more boxes show up with the same wheels in it. She just doesnt get it I guess.

BC_99

lol, yeah. matter of fact, I have found 5 within the last 3 weeks. I now have enough to do what i want I plan on having wheels for any occasion. :) Its funny watchin my wife freak out every time 2 more boxes show up with the same wheels in it. She just doesnt get it I guess.BC_99

Changing your tire and wheel combo as often as you change clothes? :lol:

At first i thought the pair i sent ya wasnt quite up to snuff or something - I know they need work but... now I see you're just "collecting" them... like strays needing a home! :D

If I could jsut find a home for the 16x7's that no one wants ::hint!::

jim

i have polished hundreds of rims and i have never seen a SHP with out a box and i have never seen a NON-SHP with a box.

HOWEVER i have seen rims that have the ID codes stamped in the wrong order. I have no explination for this.

mark v

the id codes being date created etc.

Changing your tire and wheel combo as often as you change clothes? :lol:

At first i thought the pair i sent ya wasnt quite up to snuff or something - I know they need work but... now I see you're just "collecting" them... like strays needing a home! :D

If I could jsut find a home for the 16x7's that no one wants ::hint!::

jim

Lol, something like that. I want a set for any occasion :) I like the ones I havenow, even though they didnt turnout like I hoped. Were powdercoated (supposed to be black chrome) but they are a gloss gunmetal gray. I want a set chromed and a set black chromed, just to see what they look like. Then I will have all my bases covered. I already have 3 sets of 7s and dont need any more. ;) To many more wheels and my wife is gonna be on the war path.

BC_99

those boxes around the symbol mean crap. I have a set without boxes and my fronts are 8 and rears are 9. I measured with the tires off.

Newb, the boxes mean SHP. That's all.

ITs common confusion, Most people assume wheels are measured from outside lip to outside lip. In reality the wheel is measured from the inside of the lip where the tire seats inside the wheel. Thats why a 7" wide wheel measures out to close to 8". THats also why our 16" wheels actually measure out to around 17" top to bottom. EAsiest way to figure out what you have if your not sure and cant find markings on the wheel is to measure the outsides lip to lip, and subtract an inch from diameter and width. All wheels are like this, the 18x7.5's on my daily driver actually measure 19x8.5.