Casi Siempre

psu_Crash

So I got an email from an old fling saying all kinds of things. Mostly just it was fun and no regrets kind of stuff. My question is she signed it "Casi Siempre" What the heck is that supposed to mean!?

ca·si siem·pre Adverb

1. almost always, as a general rule, as a rule, as often as not, nearly all the time, ninety times out of a hundred; Synonyms: como regla general, por lo regular, por regla general, generalmente, como regla, con regularidad, de costumbre, la mayoría de las veces, regularmente, por punto general; En general, por lo general. Generalmente, por lo común.

Saying she is almost always there for me?

Women ... always gotta rattle my cage lol

Edited by psu_Crash

Where's she from? Spanish terms and language have regional meanings, based on country of origin as well as other factors such as class and education level. I crap you not. For example, Mexican common place spanish is not the same as say Argentinian spanish. I'm from Central America, it's different also. Sure we can understand each other as Spanish is Spanish, but certain terms have varying meaning based on orgin.

But in plain translation, "almost always" or "in general". But under what context does she use the term?

Well she's not spanish or mexican or any of that, and she lives in the same town as I do. No idea where that came from. In what context. Well here's the last couple sentences of the 2 page email to maybe give some context clues. She's a great girl who I had a lot of fun with, and really have a lot in common with. Then I ended up going back to an ex who is now ex again, she doesn't know that yet though.

"Do I want you to let me go? No. heck, no! Do I feel that it is necessary? Yes. :( I truly value you as a person, as a friend... for who you are.

Can we even salvage a friendship after our past? Let's face it, it is painted with all sorts of pretty colours!!!

I've asked you this before, I'm asking you again... For thehe last time. Hopefully you actually answer me this time - honestly. Michael Regan, what do you want from me?

Casi Siempre,

April"

Edited by psu_Crash

She says "It actually means that I'm almost always me"

I suppose that makes sense. All in the translation.

Now she owes me a raincheck on breakfast :)

Tell her you wanna share you're "huevos rancheros" with her! :D

"To kindly nudge me awake for breakfast."

ha ha! She is the kind of girl who would do that, great cook too!

For eggs I'm thinking Sunny side up ;)

huevos rancheros? for breakfast? maybe dessert :D

Breakfast is set for Friday morning B)

Edited by psu_Crash

i hope shes older than some of the girls you were scoping out at the beach this weekend... :ph34r: jk jk

They were just scenery. Although they did like "the white one" LOL!

And yes she is

Don't answer her straight... keep your cards to yourself. In it to win it.

-Robert

Always, although the straight answer may have already been mostly given

Edit: BTW I am sure she will read this thread :P

Edited by psu_Crash

^ Your one to talk dude.

Mr. Wandering eyes over here. :lol:

whats that suppose to mean, my eyes dont wander.

espically with glasses like these that cut your peripherals off.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/rosengrant826/28965_1465812361996_1134131528_1402.jpg

and the lady i bought them off of totally lied to me, she told me the woman would be flocking to me as i walked down the boardwalk.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/rosengrant826/29302_127974110565925_1000006001125.jpg

bahaha mike even tried to get the woman with them, but he also had no such luck :-/

Edit: BTW I am sure she will read this thread :P

In that case...

Breakfast is set for Friday morning B)

Let her know to get a good stretch session in on Thursday afternoon, seeing how Thursday night will be a bit, how do you say..... exhaustive.

Like, you're going to "hit it so hard that if someone pulled you out they'd be crowned King of England on the spot" kind of exhaustive.

In that case...

Let her know to get a good stretch session in on Thursday afternoon, seeing how Thursday night will be a bit, how do you say..... exhaustive.

Like, you're going to "hit it so hard that if someone pulled you out they'd be crowned King of England on the spot" kind of exhaustive.

lmao

In that case...

Don't jinx the guy, he could end up having a "minute man" episode and she'll end up with nothing but frustration! :huh:

Don't jinx the guy, he could end up having a "minute man" episode and she'll end up with nothing but frustration! :huh:

HA HA! Don't you worry about me, It's just breakfast.

Although I did inform her that we are going to see a band Saturday and getting a room.

Soo ... we'll shoot for the "King of England" then :D

Edited by psu_Crash

i hope shes older than some of the girls you were scoping out at the beach this weekend... :ph34r: jk jk

in his defense, its almost impossible to not check out the wrong chics at the beach nowadays. they are all built wayyyy too well for their real age and makes it extremely difficult to tell. just like going to the mall. dont even go to the mall unless you got major willpower or else you will leave feeling like a dirty old man.

in his defense, its almost impossible to not check out the wrong chics at the beach nowadays. they are all built wayyyy too well for their real age and makes it extremely difficult to tell. just like going to the mall. dont even go to the mall unless you got major willpower or else you will leave feeling like a dirty old man.

Don't touch and the scenery leaves me smiling. I embrace the dirty old man in me :)

Ok this thread wandered more than I excpected. Should have known better with all you! HA!

I'll do my best to give a PG-13 report after I have breakfast with her.

I'm pretty pumped. No pun intended :D