Bad vibrations

Its me again with another post.My motor has bad vibrations period.Its the same at idle as it is reving up.While driving and under boost it does smooth out.I rebuilt the motor myself taking my time to check everything twice and torque everything to spec.Cleaned everything,all new bearings,rings,seals etc.I installed a bse kit.I also installed a non vjet head.I'm racking my brains.First I thought it was the motor mounts that i had made but its not.I checked the crank pully bolt which i took out lock tighted then torque it down. I checked the spark by pulling each wire of wile idleing which every one pulled made a difference.I also changed the plugs,had the head sent out to have the valves all checked and reseated etc.I had the flywheel resurfaced and lightened by a machine shop.The clutch doesnt shimmy or shake so i dont think its the flywheel.I'm outta ideas.The vac addvance i just found is shot but i dont suspect that it would make that big of a change.It doesnt vibrate enough to shake apart but its annoying.Ive ridding in cars with solid mounts that have less vibrations. Edited by spooky1

i was talking with greg the other day and he said the honda guys build motor mounts out of his tubes of windseild urathane. possible he did something along those lines.

if he made solid mounts....ummm DUH...theres your vibration. expecially with a BSE on a unbalanced motor.

The mounts use the factory corolla mounts that bolt onto the mounts that goto the motor so there not a homemade mount.The corolla rubber mounts are smaller than the quest mounts so some vibes might come from there along with my car being like 1500lbs lighter than a quest.Im thinking on having the flywheel checked but everyone around here wants close to 100 bucks to check and balance it. Edited by spooky1

I think around $100 is going rate for a flywheel resurface and balance. Iirc my shop charged $75.

If you say zero balance it and they look at you like that I'd turn tail and get outta there.