Bunch of Douche Bag Politicals!

Lou keep drinking till your sober

I'm actually still sober...sort of, not enough to drive but enough to post! lol stupid LA Times, I bet it's because it's overwhelmed with people linking that article that it aint working.

I wonder if that includes them continuing to get their supplied power through Arizona's Palo Verde nuclear power plant? Perhaps the C.A.P(Cali-AZ-Project) should just be the A.P. since you know that racist Hoover Dam is a neo-nazi and all. While we're at it, lets not run any airline service to LAX from AZ based US Airways.

We're going to boycott your state!! (But please keep sending us water, power, and air traffic k? Thx)

Or perhaps they'll also boycott the Federal Government, seeing how the Arizona legislation they're so up in arms about is pretty much a direct copy of existing federal statutes.

Edited by JustPaus_88TSi

Only because you get them drunk, knock them out with a shovel in your driveway, then take blackmail pics and post them here.

Well, at least non of them have complained about waking up sore!! :blink: muahaha muahaha!!

All these douche bag politicals are just trying to get some attention. Realistically what they propose is not possible as there is so much intertwined business dealings among states in the west.

Edited by louswheel01

Yeah, it seems like political posturing. I mean, are they to have us believe that there are no binding contracts or commerce clauses at play here?

I mean really? LOL

It's election cycle for alot of those guys, some campaigns are already started. So I don't doubt that has alot to do with this crap.

When does the law kick in anyway?

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/us/13brfs-LOSANGELESAP_BRF.html

California: Los Angeles Approves a Boycott of Arizona

By REBECCA CATHCART

Published: May 12, 2010

The Los Angeles City Council voted Wednesday to ban official travel to Arizona and block future contracts with companies there in protest of that state’s new immigration law. Some members of the Council have repeatedly spoken against the law since its enactment, and several marched with immigrants-rights activists and thousands of protesters on May 1 in downtown Los Angeles to oppose the law. The Council has asked officials for the city’s port, airport and utilities to review all contracts with companies based in Arizona.

While watching the news last night,

I listened to a woman who was a member of LA's city council explain how illegal immigrants have helped reduce the city's crime rate. It appears that illegal immigrants are more willing to report crimes and to serve as a witness in court knowing that they will never be sent back to their native country.

one of my friends posted this about that law that Arizona passed. if its true..i dono..but it seemed pretty enlightening to me:

Fact 1: SB 1017 makes it a state misdemeanor crime for an alien to be in Arizona without carrying registration documents required by federal law

Focus: Misdemeanors are punished with monetary fines or minimal jail time. Specifically to SB 1070 a first offense carries a fine of up to $100, plus court costs, and up to 20 days in jail; subsequent offenses can result in up to 30 days in jail

Fact 2: SB 10170 obligates police to make an attempt, when practicable, to determine a person's immigration status if there is reasonable suspicion that the person is an illegal alien, during a police stop for some other offense.

Focus: "for some other offense"

Fact 3: SB 1070 allows law enforcement to ask for and accept only one of the following: (a.) a valid Arizona driver license; (B.) a valid Arizona nonoperating identification license; (c.) a valid tribal enrollment card or other tribal identification; or (d.) any valid federal, state, or local government-issued identification, if the issuer requires proof of legal presence in the United States as a condition of issuance.

Focus: These are the most common forms of ID anywhere. They're not asking for birth certificates or anything unless you don't have one of the aforementioned cards. And realistically, why would you not have one of them?

Fact 4: SB 1070 also prohibits state, county, or local officials from limiting or restricting "the enforcement of federal immigration laws to less than the full extent permitted by federal law"

Focus: This means that law enforcement is ALLOWED TO UPHOLD THE LAW.

Fact 5: SB 1070 makes it a crime for anyone "encourag[ing] or induc[ing]" illegal immigration, giving shelter to illegal immigrants, and transporting or attempting to transport an illegal alien.

Focus: Cracking down on the coyotes so well-known for helping illegals cross the border.

Edited by dstar88

for some reason, it won't link stupid LA Times article

If you post a long and complicated web address it sometimes gets shortened. If after you post it you see part of it in black and the first part in blue then you need to use the post a link button. When you just post the link certain punctuation marks in it fool the HTTP language into thinking that's the end of the web address. So the link that appears is only part of the address. Using the post a link button fixes that problem.

Its time for the "Peoples Republic of California" to seperate from the union...

New laws to take effect:

Change the language to spanish...

ban any vehicle that goes more 25mph..

Ban flush toilets and only have squat toilets...

ban on salt..

ban on pop..

make drugs legal...

ban killing mosquitos because they are endangered...

if a child get bitten by a dog the child must be put to sleep in a humane manner for making the dog bite him...

ban eating meat...

ban milk because it is causing the cows depression..

ban sugar of any sort..

ban score keeping in any sport as the other teams feeling may be hurt if they lose..

children that get F's will now be on the honor roll..