Just because it's been awhile...

Focus

Trying out my new rig setup.

First isn't the best but it's the first one ever.

Second is better.

I can't wait to try the third.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/kc_si/Remraff/infamous_00122.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/kc_si/mr2-1.jpg

that is the most stressful looking thing I've ever seen. A camera worth a few grand hanging 8ft off the car from a pole held to the vehicle with suction cups...yikes...lol

But...personally, I like the first pic.

those suction cups can hold a lot, I've got a wood's power grip 6" suction cup, and as long as the surface is smooth, it holds. Mine held onto Phinko's car for over an hour while attached to his door on the cruise in Branson last year (2009). with what I was told as spurts over 100.

I think the one suction cup have have is rated to hold up to 25 pounds

nice shots, and nice rig, I was expecting the undercar one with 2 giant magnets to hold onto subframes

those suction cups can hold a lot, I've got a wood's power grip 6" suction cup, and as long as the surface is smooth, it holds. Mine held onto Phinko's car for over an hour while attached to his door on the cruise in Branson last year (2009). with what I was told as spurts over 100.

nice shots, and nice rig, I was expecting the undercar one with 2 giant magnets to hold onto subframes

Those are way more of a pain from what I understand.

At any rate the cars were going like 2mph (at most) when these photos were taken and I was walking right next to the rig in case it didn't work out and the camera began to fall.

Yup, I've got the same deal as Derek, 25lbs sounds about right, 27lbs rings a bell though also.

I was there when Phinko was making those pulls, 100 or damn close. :o :D

hondas are gay,

your not doing it right.

lawl

Nicely done with the pictures and rigging. and nice honda, just leave it alone. don't need another ricer running down the street.

I've already added the RPF1s, the HFP front lip, and a shift knob. Holy crap I'm a ricer.

But thanks for the kind words on the photos.

Here is a re edit of my rice mobile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/kc_si/FA5_0005edit2.jpg