FS: motors & trans & turbos

boosted89quest

ive got a cyclone typhoon 20g for sale, I had it inspected by a local desiel shop, the rear oil seal is shot in it but Gpopshop wants $15 shipped for a new oil seal, you'd have to put it on and retorque the nut on the shaft.

asking $450obo.

Stock conquest block with a reman head on it, the person I got it from totalled the car and took the intake and exhaust manifolds off it, otherwise its complete, i was told it has the balance shafts removed, the head is so clean you could eat off it, unsure about the block.

asking $400 obo

stock conquest turbo, was pulled apart and cleaned rust/carbon buildup off from behind the backing plate, the car sat for quite a few years after the owner toasted the head gasket so the rust buildup on the backing plate wasnt allowing it to sit properly, just retorque the nut and call it good

$150 obo

possibley some 87 transmissions for sale $250obo

stock 225mm clutch & flywheel both in good condition with just a few thousand miles on them.

$100+ shipping??

86 throttle body complete minus TPS

ive got multiple other conquest parts i just want gone..

also have a rust free 89 roller with no motor, the front end isnt perfectly straight, it had front end damage when i got it and i had it pulled out but the guy didnt line up the body panels, the drivers side fender is off 1/4 inch same with the headlights. i was quote $200 at a local shop to finish the job.

black leather interior will come with the car.. id take $400 obo for the car.

Also have a complete good running motor, complete meaning every nut and bolt on the motor is there, turbo injectors manifolds, etc.. Onlything missing is the TPS. motor had 80k miles and came out of a smashed car.

Id be willing to take $700 obo on the motor or ill part it out lol.

All items are located in fox valley area in wisconsin.

pm me if you need any other parts that i havent listed as ive got ALOT.

87 rear subframe & front suspension all the shocks/struts are still good, differential and CV's still there

$300 obo.

Also have front SHP's for sale make an offer and dont lowball m e.

front and rear cross drilled/slotted rotors front and rear pads and front and rear calipers with less than 500 miles on them for sale also.

asking $400 obo for all the brake stuff.

I also have multiple sets of tail lights from 87s.

multiple 87 ecu's

tons of other stuff.

Edited by boosted89quest

the person I got it from totalled the car and took the intake and exhaust manifolds off it, otherwise its complete,

sorry man but thats a huge lowball.. the exhaust and intake manifolds are almost worth that by themselfs.

im confused. to clear things up for people that might be interested does it have the exhaust and intake manifolds

im confused. to clear things up for people that might be interested does it have the exhaust and intake manifolds

one of the motors has the exhaust manifold + turbo+ turbo lines & intake manifold + injectors+ fuel rail+ all sensors+ disty + everything.

the other motors just a longblock.

Where are these engines located?

• 1 month later...
Still Availible?

• 4 weeks later...