Set of Aluminum Connecting Rods. New never used. $600.00 Shipped

MSD Blaster 2 Coil. New. Still in sealed package $35.00 Pending

Mallory 6a. Used 70.00 Shipped

2 Used Derale fans Model # 16512 12inch 880cfm $70.00 Shipped

2 87 Ignitor boxes $15.00 each Shipped

1 Used Alternator (Low Mileage) $75.00 Shipped Looks New

1 New ABS Bypass Line $25.00 Sold

1 Used Distributor $20.00 Shipped

Send me your e-mail address and I will send pictures of anything your interested in.Some pictures on a lower reply

Thanks Steve jv351@bellsouth.net

Edited by stvblk1

Sale of the Camber Plates are pending..

The Aluminum rods were made in Florida, I beleive, There were two sets made.Someone on here has the other set.

I will have pictures tommorrow.

to me? i still need to know how you want me to pay

Set of Aluminum Connecting Rods. New never used. $600.00 Shipped

MSD Blaster 2 Coil. New. Still in sealed package $35.00 Shipped

Mallory 6a. Used 70.00 Shipped

2 Used Derale fans Model # 16512 12inch 880cfm $70.00 Shipped

2 87 Ignitor boxes $15.00 each Shipped

1 Used Alternator (Low Mileage) $75.00 Shipped Looks New

1 New ABS Bypass Line $25.00 Shipped

1 Used Distributor $20.00 Shipped

Send your e-mail address and I will send pictures of anything your interested in.

Thanks Steve jv351@bellsouth.net

Yeah,I know what you mean. I should of documented it better. Sorry

Those look like sukura rods btw

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_tIochQeK53Y/SW0jZq5x6oI/AAAAAAAABb0/SvzLq-JCpF4/s144/P8070159.JPG

Edited by 83TechMaster

Those look like sukura rods btw

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_tIochQeK53Y/SW0jZq5x6oI/AAAAAAAABb0/SvzLq-JCpF4/s144/P8070159.JPG

I thought the same so I pulled out one of my Sakura rods. The ones shown are slighlty narrower on the "I" beam, and the cap has less material on it compared to the Sakura rods. The Sakura rods were made by a place in IL, but were designed quite a while ago. I contacted them for pricing and availability, he told me they use a newer stornger materisl now. They look identicale other wise.

They may be newly designed sakura rods that were lightend them due to the better material, but without confirmation of the source, it's hard to say. I was told the Sakura rods are good for ~300 HP each (1200 HP motor).

$600 is a good price. A new set is about $900, and you can only get the price down near $600 with an order of 10 sets or more.

OK, I think I have the answer. I called Sakura and talked to them.

Their shop is local to me. They did market rods but they were manufactured outside the US. He told me that the rods will not work on a standard crank. The crank is too large for these rods and it will have to be machined down. They no longer support the 2.6 motor and now work with the 3.5 motor. So it appears that there would be a fair bit of work involved to install these rods. There you have it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Edited by BIL

OK, I think I have the answer. I called Sakura and talked to them.

Their shop is local to me. They did market rods but they were manufactured outside the US. He told me that the rods will not work on a standard crank. The crank is too large for these rods and it will have to be machined down. They no longer support the 2.6 motor and now work with the 3.5 motor. So it appears that there would be a fair bit of work involved to install these rods. There you have it from the horses mouth so to speak.

Actually those rod's where made by me and they will work on a stock crank . $600 is a STEAL BTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually those rod's where made by me and they will work on a stock crank . $600 is a STEAL BTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

I found the box that they were shipped in. They were shipped from you, when you were in Florida. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks Steve