Injector O-Ring Kit

Quest 41

I acquired an O-ring kit which has a small plastic bag with 10 pcs, which is still sealed. It is in a larger Mitsu OEM bag with diagram instructions which has been opened. The part number on the bag is MB350395.

My concern is whether I have a complete set to reseal both injectors and whether they are for an 89. They came with an 88 roller I purchased. Any comments? Anyone have a new set if I don't have complete set?

I acquired an O-ring kit which has a small plastic bag with 10 pcs, which is still sealed. It is in a larger Mitsu OEM bag with diagram instructions which has been opened. The part number on the bag is MB350395.

My concern is whether I have a complete set to reseal both injectors and whether they are for an 89. They came with an 88 roller I purchased. Any comments? Anyone have a new set if I don't have complete set?

I stock the oem seal kits if you need them. different # than that one.

6 total pieces

Dad

That part # comes back as a rebuild seal kit for a power steering pump.

A wealth of information on this site.....been very helpful. Guess I'll keep that on hand, just in case.

I ordered a complete injector seal kit from Randy, and for the few extra bucks, while I'm in there I figure to reduild the throttle body as well. The fuel odor is getting obnoxious and I learned this will help smooth out the idle too.

I think I found a mechanic that worked for Chrysler "back in the day" and he claims to be very familiar with this vehilcle. While I am pretty handy with most of the repairs, I've never had to deal with tuning one of these up. I've read alot of threads about tune ups with an auto trans but, not sure of any special tools I'll need. So, when I replace all of the seals, I want to improve the setting "to above factory". Do you have any suggestions on equipment required and then, what those setting are? Is there a thread posted here with these details?

When you rebuild the throttle body, make sure you drain about a gallon of coolant first. If not, when you take the TB off, you will dump coolant into the intake manifold.

Jimmy

Appreciate the advice.....will do!