1992 mitsubishi gallant awd limited edition vr4 turbo

dctender

• 2 weeks later...

very interested with pics and description of the car.

at least mileage and color.

whats wrong with it?

a little will go a long way, but this is too little

-C-

well, he mentions bad ecm in the title lol

hell i might be picking up a 91 weds for 2k, i love these cars (im only mentioning it because i know this thread will not sell, doubt he will come back either)

this one has no issues though

The ECU capacitors leak just like the other ECUs they were making and it would need rebuilt and while they claim you can solder in those yourself there are other fried parts on the board and if you car idle hunts up and down that might be the throttlebody but it can also be the ECU, they used those capacitors in the auto tranny controller too so if you find an automatic DSM and it runs but they believe the tranny needs rebuilt its likely just that controller. First simple test is if the tach bounces when you are cranking the motor if not the ECU is fried. Edited by Indiana

many new parts turbo re done,new clutch...fast ncar ...good shape...needs more expierienced builder of mitz. cars...

can you get me the part # for the ecu you need ,i might have one.

i think this is one of those """ok honey ill put the car up for sale"""

then when it doesnt sell cuz of a poor listing,,"""sorry honey the car just wont sell in this condition""

sooo im gonna have to buy a ecu,,and other goodies

then its

""""sorry honey i just have tooo much money in it to sell it""""

then he keeps it for ever and ever

end of story

• 2 weeks later...

well, he mentions bad ecm in the title lol

hell i might be picking up a 91 weds for 2k, i love these cars (im only mentioning it because i know this thread will not sell, doubt he will come back either)

this one has no issues though

sorry for not responding...family issues goin on...will post pics and details by sat about car.from wisconsin,car has bad ecm.will explain more soon.

many new parts turbo re done,new clutch...fast ncar ...good shape...needs more expierienced builder of mitz. cars...

sorry for the half --------------- post family issues..will have all pics and details on car posted by sat 3-20.car is from wisconsin,no wifie tellin me to do squat..later..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LMAO, I dont see a problem with people signing up just to sell a car, they may not have known or needed a forum, but want the car to go to somebody who will appreciate it and take care of it properly. Plus it brings more cars to our attention that we can snatch up, I dont see it being a problem. Somebody signed up on my forum to sell an old mint condition 85 tempo with low miles super cheap, just wanted it to go to somebody who knew the cars and could keep it going a long time. Turned out to be a few miles from me so I bought it. 3-4 years later I still have it and drive it daily, just so happens its the most reliable car i have ever owned.

THat said, theres a big difference between trying to sell a car or anything for that matter, and being a cocky punk for no reason, which is OBVIOUSLY the case with this guy. Hey prick, drop the attitude, if you only have time for a one sentence reply or description, wait till you have time to type something. You cant get mad at us because YOU are to lazy to take the time to make a good description. your trying to sell something, nobody is going to look twice with an attitude like that. We shouldnt have to work for the most basic of info, you want to sell it not us, you will never sell it without some cooperation, a good description, and MUCH less cocky school boy attitude.

agreed ^. I didnt even find this forum or have any need for it until i found a conquest in my area and liked it and decided to do the research. It wasn't until after that i decided to try to sell my car to buy one. But, I am still a noob and everything here, but ive sold alot of cars and you dont get anyone to buy from you if you have a nasty attitude and you dont give any information. pretty shady if you ask me. just adding my 2 cents