starquest show in northeast ohio

deceptiquest

allrighty guys i know alot of things are going on this summer for starquest meets but im putting on a car and bike show on jully 10 2010 and what id like to do is have a starquest meet as well as the reg car show we have a huge open parkinglot with plenty of room.... im gona try to talk dad and the boys down with there cars seeming were right down the road....... there will be food music awards and raffles..... im inviting starquestclub to come join us as well as srt4 forums as well as the rest of the regular car show gowers. so come join us 2010 jully 10 for Back to Basics 2..... @ True Customs in youngstown ohio right off of 680 will give address tommor thanx guys

man you guys are having a meet the weekend after PF, thats a tough date. i will probably make it cause i am in ohio but i would think people will be a little low on cash the weekend right after PF.

thats also only a couple weeks before the already yearly scheduled ohio meet.

this is the second ohio meet post, one is 3 days before the branson meet. the other is the weekend right after PF.

us ohio people really need to get together and do better planning so we can have ONE good LARGE meet.

Edited by cyberquest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah i thought so too.

just remember to turn right when the cops pull you over.

hahahaha I fell bad I still think he was coming for me and not you.

I will see what I can do. This is right between to camping trip for my family, and with a baby money is getting tight.

Edited by natedog_37

• 3 weeks later...

I could prolly head down to this, its only like a 2 hr drive for me. I am in!

Try 3 1/2 hours. :) Not sure if I'll make this one...like said earlier, PF is the weekend before and I'll be ultra low on cash I don't really have to begin with. But I'll keep this in the back of my mind.

• 2 months later...

Vinny, This Meet still going on??

Going to be a real tight weekend with all the stuff going on, not sure if i can fit it in, figured I'd still see if it's on?

Dad