Anyone in Hawaii?

TSI_law

I'm stationed over here in Hawaii. Just seeing if there are any other starquest peeps in the area. Recently picked up an '88 Starion with 61k miles. Wasn't running. Replaced the injectors, rebuilt the throttle body and changed the oil. Fired right up after that.

Sid

Cool, I'll have to pm Brazilboy. I'm on the island of Oahu (Where honolulu is). My '88 is red or shall I say faded red. Gonna paint it soon.

uhhh yeah, oahu, my bad. he will love that you have a red one. Now he car blame a speeding red starion on you since there are 2 of them now. :P

That sux that we're not on the same island. I was told there is a fiji blue and a silver one on the the island as well. Next time I head over to the big island we'll have to hook up for a beer or something.

That sux that we're not on the same island. I was told there is a fiji blue and a silver one on the the island as well. Next time I head over to the big island we'll have to hook up for a beer or something.

Sounds good I live near Hilo but travel all over the island..

why don't you two just use the "Interstate" highways you have there in HI http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif to meet up

hardy har har....what sucks is some days I go 300 miles in a day all in circles here..I drive fast to get nowhere quick...lol

What......... I got the dent out...

I seem to remember a phone call that went something like this.

"hang on a minute,....... what the ...... there's blue smoke coming from the back of my car. Jeff let me call you back I gotta figure out what just happened."

We can laugh about that now. Probably wasn't funny when it happened.

I seem to remember a phone call that went something like this.

"hang on a minute,....... what the ...... there's blue smoke coming from the back of my car. Jeff let me call you back I gotta figure out what just happened."

We can laugh about that now. Probably wasn't funny when it happened.

Yeah I was parked on a mtn next to field full of sheep "bahhing" a me, I kept yelling at them shut up!!!....

BaaaaaaHHHH!!

Indeed thier were about 100 of them right there....Now that I got 115db horn I give them a blast everytime I go by.....watch them run...lol

Before you ask, yes the big island sucks and forms of entertainment are few....