91 Talon TSi (turbo 5 speed)

vengeance484

Hey all, I own a talon with a bad tranny that I'm tryin to get rid of. I am putting this here right now to see how many - if any - are interested in it. I leave for boot camp on the 25th of this month (Jan.) and will be back in July (which is when I will be fully available to assist anyone in taking this off my hands). Before transmission went bad car drove great - lots of power, turbo spools nicely and there's no smoke. It was ready to be painted when the trans went and it's just been sitting since. Would make a nice daily or donor if someone wants a 4g63 powered SQ. Car has about 170k on it.

Will try to get pics asap although it's got some snow on it right now...

Asking $900

thank you, i actually just got married today also before i go in...but anyhow...

i'm sorry i do not have pics yet. i'm thinking this weekend will be when i can get pics as it's dark every day i get out of work. so, sat or sun i'll get pics up asap!

thanks...

Well congrats on getting married, wishing you and your wife a wonderfull life long marrige. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

" Being married and owning a starquest - you keep on coming back to her and it could also be a love hate relationship http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif "

But post pics when you get a chance.

If no one is interested in it right now and can't take it off your hands before you leave, I would love to purchase it when you get back. It looks like I will be keeping my 99 GSX and would love to add a 1g to the collection. Real tight on money now so I can't go forward with it, but if it is still available when you get back, I can take it then.