Welcome new member: NudeLobster

Technology

i dont know how these guys come up with these creative names....when i join a forum..i always try to think of something clever...but I fail. :(

be on the internet more often. in fact, visit the herpes of the internet world, 4chan.

hey guys hows it going? I never noticed this thread before, sorry bout that lol. Thanks for all compliments, I too love my name! Grazel, xXNudeLobsterXx is my xbox live name, but 2 of the best names Ive seen where flimsy uterus and twisted scrotum. flimsy uterus was the best cause it was a big ol' black guy lol. Thanks for the welcome guys, I appreciate it! Im sure once I pick up a nice Starquest, that Ill be on here A LOT more, as it will be my second car, but the car that i will have with my license :D

technology, I was doing just that :D When I get the car I hope to clean it up and get running tip top shape and lookin good. Then I hope to get a nice big FMIC, full hard piping, 3" exhaust, wideband and all the nice monitoring systems like an electric boost controller (probably the NEO since it has a piggyback fuel system on it), coilovers, wheels, and then start piecing together an MPI and nice big, quick spooling street turbo :D