1989 Black TSI

jafromwi1

$2000 I have a 1989 Conquest 5 sp 151,000 miles. Had engine replaced 2003, new alternator other misc parts(have receipts). Alot of work was done in 2003 and car was driven only a few thousand miles since. I need room in my garage and it is the least practical of the toys (only gets driven to move out of the way) Has exhaust leak between turbo and downpipe (i might be able to change gasket by the time it sells), needs tranny mount installed(I have one just dont fit under the car to do it) and could use tires(perfect tread just flat spots or out of balance from sitting) I also have just about every part for a tsi if anyone in the area needs something. I don't have an extra air dam. Jason, Racine, WI 262-515-5152 ----Willing to trade for a newer plow for 2005 dodge 2500- email trade ideas but keep in mind i am trying to free up garage space.

post-16678-126007861639_thumb.jpg

post-16678-126007955798_thumb.jpg

post-16678-126007957851_thumb.jpg

if you have anymore pictures of the car could you email them to me at grazel3793@yahoo.com also do you have the original wheels.....

thanks gary

I can take pics of anything you want, let me know. I don't have the wheels for that car but I have some 7s and 8s in ROUGH shape that can go with the car.

• 2 weeks later...

any chance you would have a front spoiler in decent shape? would fit 87 tsi i assume. feel free to pm me or text at 920-205-2632

thanks

$2000 I have a 1989 Conquest 5 sp 151,000 miles. Had engine replaced 2003, new alternator other misc parts(have receipts). Alot of work was done in 2003 and car was driven only a few thousand miles since. I need room in my garage and it is the least practical of the toys (only gets driven to move out of the way) Has exhaust leak between turbo and downpipe (i might be able to change gasket by the time it sells), needs tranny mount installed(I have one just dont fit under the car to do it) and could use tires(perfect tread just flat spots or out of balance from sitting) I also have just about every part for a tsi if anyone in the area needs something. I don't have an extra air dam. Jason, Racine, WI 262-515-5152 ----Willing to trade for a newer plow for 2005 dodge 2500- email trade ideas but keep in mind i am trying to free up garage space.

If this is still around in spring I might have to hit you up. I have quite an interested in conquests and once I sell my neon I will be down to buy one. Doubt it will last, but just throwing that out there.

I sold my other car so $2000 is the lowest, I don't want to sell it for that even. I was just in a hurry to sell one of them so neither had to sit outside for the winter. The car is clean!! Only cosmetic flaws are the wear in the seat and the steering wheel isn't the original(I have a red one).

• 1 month later...
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOLD,,,,,,,,,,,, thank you Jason. i never thought this car would be such a pain to first of all get on a trailer 2nd of all chain down for the long ride home........but again thanks........... Edited by wrngwae

sounds great i was in Fort Wayne about 2weeks ago.so where is the nex local meet. im not going to let this car see Indiana salt EVER!!!!!!! Edited by wrngwae

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!! 89 and BLACK!!! I wish I had seen this car before....that's exactly what I want.

If any of you know about a car like this for sale let me know.