FS: Nice 89 fiji (SOLD)...

tsiconquest88

Well for starters i bought this off minagera last summer and was and still is a roller. It is still sitting at my friends house i had it brought to. No time for it and i am actually steering to the Turbo mopars. BEen a member at those sites for quite some time. Had a turbo tona back in the day, came back to sq's again and now the fiji was a project that i never got to. Kids and all make it tough. So does my 89 turbo voyager. I love it and am planning on buying a spirit RT, omni glhs, and a csx-t over the summer.

Onto the fiji. Great!!! body with very decent paint (except the rear bumper/hatch some fade and cracking on the hatch. Only rust is a 2 inch long by 1/4 inch high patch on the driver rocker panel and its just surface!!!. How it got there with everything else being perfect idk lol. A 1 inch or so dent in the top right portion of the outside of that same door too. Can be fixed very easiy. Got it that way. Matt said hail storms got to the car. The hood has some very small dings from that also. No cracked paint though.

New carpet

rims in great shape with decent tires

Awsome condition headlight/fog buttons as well as the AC-heater control display. All look brand new!! And i will keep them if the car goes less than asking price.

Has 87 or so front seats. Was like that when matt got it.

Underbody is imacculant.

Missing the rear seats, driveshaft, tranny, engine. ECU harness is gone too. Off the top everything else is there. following there but need to be put back is the center console and radio bezel setup.

Looking to get 1000 obo for it. May sound like a lot but its in great shape and its what i paid. I am willing to pay the little extra for these cars when nice, dispite what BS people say about these cars not being worth the asking price people want etc. The reason that seems true is cus thats what members let happen. If it dont sell it stays. Plain and simple. I just dont forsee getting to it with all i had planned it wasnt a 1 or 2 month project. If you want it- buy it. If u dont, dont barge the post with ur lame thoughts of high price and the like. thanks. If it is going to be bought to part out dont even bother buying it. Sorry but i dont wanna see this car destroyed. Its not in the shape to have such a thing done.

Pics below...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/tsiconquest88/Joes89Fiji039.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/tsiconquest88/Joes89Fiji035.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/tsiconquest88/Joes89Fiji033.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/tsiconquest88/Joes89Fiji005.jpg

Any other pics you want feel free to ask. I will get interior pics when i get around to it. Pm or reply interest and i will then give a number to contact me at as i dont want to post it online.

Edited by tsiconquest88

Thats a very pretty car. Im sure someone will want it but like you said ill bet you they all will want it cheaper. I agree though its worth that number.

yep 5 speed, however the new carpet isnt cut out for the shifter spot (obviously easy to do lol). Also i stated the trans and engine arent there. Thanks for the compliments guys!!!

Side note: Shipping cars isnt that much on the east coast north to south and vice versa. I had this car shipped up last year when gas was 4 bucks/gallon across the US and it only costed me 400 for it to go from alabama to NY door to door pickup and dropoff. So yea something to concider since people tend to think shipping is nuts. so total i spent 1400 or so for the car.

Edited by tsiconquest88

All things considered...I bought my basket case 88 back in 04 for $1200. This FIji is in 5 times better shape than mine. If I had the cash (or even a job at this point, lol) I'd find a way to grab this one and park/part my 88.

yea i just wanna sell it for extra money towards my mini and the other tm's but im prob gonna regret it but things for my project seem to be looking like they wont be done this year with the POSSIBILITY of next year lol who knows maybe 5 years lol. I am sure i can find another body down the road. Sadest part is those pics are what my friend took when the car arrived at his house lol, it was in the woods at matts then the drive up uncovered and still looks shiny and nice lol.

I had bought the car about 4 years ago from a drift king wannabe from South Carolina. Low oil level and high g's don't mix very well. I pulled the engine but never got around to rebuilding or replacing it. I sold it to Minagera about a year and a half ago.

Thanks a lot man!!! Need the money and im sure i can find another nice one. Still have the same plans and such for what i was doing, and keeping my built motor for the car. But for now the car sitting and me having no time for it or the extra money, it might as well go to someone.

Thanks a lot man!!! Need the money and im sure i can find another nice one. Still have the same plans and such for what i was doing, and keeping my built motor for the car. But for now the car sitting and me having no time for it or the extra money, it might as well go to someone.

is it sold yet?

• 2 weeks later...