1 BRAND NEW Steering Column Coupler Still In Packaging

Starfighterpilot

I have one BRAND NEW steering column coupler still in the Mitsu plastic baggie wrapper. Plus the two round metal column button inserts which go under the metal collar. I don't have the boot though.

Price $300.00 + $15.00 Shipping anywhere in Conus.

You may say that this BRAND NEW coupler is too pricey. But You should have seen what I paid for it a couple of months ago after they were no longer available from MITSU. I ain't makin' much ROI off of this coupler.

This coupler is a steal at the price. If you don't use it, it's like money in the bank sitting on your garage shelf or parts drawer.

For What It's Worth.

Ken

If interested contact me via PM. I don't take Paypal but I do accept US Post Office Cashiers Checks mailed to me. Been screwed by Paypal.

Is this for real?? You've been screwed by paypal so someone should send you $300 with no ties? For a little rubber coupling? This is a joke, right? Or am i being a jerk?

Cornrion, i have been an active member of SQC for about 8 years. I believe that I have a very good reputation on SQC for being honest and helping many SQC'ers over the years correcting problems with their 'quests. And yes, I have had issues with Paypal. It took about 3 weeks to resolve a Double debit billing to my checking account which was not my fault, which caused many checks/auto debits to bounce. All told I had about $300 in bounced check fees to pay which were never re-inbursed to me, although the double debit was resolved successfully.

Now about the price of the new coupler - Like I stated in my OP, I ain't making much off of the sale of this coupler. I bought it for damn near the same price as I posted, and was damn glad to get it for the price I paid. I had originally intended to put it away and keep it for a spare. Why? Cuz there aren't any more new ones out there and I plan on keeping my "Old Broad" in the family for another 25 years. However, I have had an unexpected large bill come up and I have to sell the coupler in order to partially pay it.

I would suggest that you, as a Newbee with only 14 posts, exercise prudence before you start slamming some of the SQC Old Timers, until you get creditability on this site.

BTW - Welcome to SQC.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

Another BTW - Finish filling out your profile, especially what Starquest you have.

Wasn't all that long ago I saw (1) of these surface on here, by the time I had thought about it, & posted... "it was gone." BTW... think'n about consisted of... taking another look @ the pic of the fresh Mits plastic wrapper. Whew... "Gone... in less than 60 seconds!"

Didn't mean to attack your character Star. You seem very knowledgeable. I just have a hard time with a small coupling being worth $300 if it's not going on a nuclear aircraft carrier. That being said, sorry I was rude, and glws.

-Tony

who obviously does not value internet hierarchy.

Conrion, please read the parts for sale forum rules page. Ken can ask whatever he wants for his coupler. Its a very hard to come by oem nib item. Ken glws, I may have an shp front wheel I can sell you if you can't get your bent one fixed. Or maybe we can work out a trade. ;)

BC_99