Tim aka Motocam360

BC_99

I bought a set of 83 tail lights from Tim and had a tracking # within an hour of paying him, they arrived very well packaged and in exactly the condition he described. So, I decided to buy the other set he had for sale, and again had a tracking number within minutes. Hes an honest guy and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks Tim.

BC_99

• 2 weeks later...
I literally just now walked in the door from Visiting Tim aka MotoCam360. I met Tim on Mercer Island Just an hour or so ago and he is a straight up guy! We bs'd for a good hour and I learned alot from him. I purchased the hood strut kit from him. This is some good quality stuff Tim has. I saw his cup and cellphone holder, along with the original foglight covers. I also saw Mookeeh's Metal radio bezel which was also awesome. I recommend all of Tim's products he has forsale. Thanks Tim for my items.

• 3 months later...

Speedy did not purchase products (plural) from us, so his post is a bit misleading. He only purchased the hood strut kit and complained about finish quality (which is his right to do), but he received exactly what 12 other customers received and they were all very very happy with the quality, appearance, and functionality of the kit. Speedy never said the kit didn't function perfectly when installed according to the instructions, but he was unhappy with the blasted ready-to-paint finish of the CNC aluminum hood brackets.

It is true, Speedy did not receive any further customer service from us. We would have liked to help him out, but we can't support customers who reverse engineer our products with CAD systems, otherwise we wouldn't be able to offer all the other great products for the SQ that we've developed over the last year. It is already very tough to recoup the money we put into developing products for the SQ community like Air Diversion Panels, Smoked Foglight Covers, Chin Spoilers, Radio Bezels, Gauge Bezels, Smoked LED Tail Light Conversion kits, and many more products to come in the near future.

Ive bought several sets of 83 tails from Tim and his hood strut kit. I have always been completely satisifed with the communication and customer service. In fact, Tim went ahead and shipped my hood strut kit before I had even paid hm, because he was shipping out products to other customers, and I was a return customer and he knew I would pay him as soon as I got back to my computer at home. This guy is the kind of vendors we need in this community. Thanks again Tim, keep the great products coming!

BC_99

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a hood strut kit, smoked fog-light covers, and a pair of conquest tails from Tim. Communication was excellent, products were exactly as described and top quality. Shipping to New Zealand was reasonably priced, and very prompt.

Will definitely be dealing again.

Purchased smoked fog light covers at 4:00 pm and had a usps tracking number by 7:00 pm.

Thanks for the quick service.

Tim once again hooked this brutha UP ! this guy is making some QUALITY items for us peeps , super fast shipping and a great wrap job that would withstand World war 3., thanks Tim , perfect !

• 4 weeks later...
Got my Rev 2 chin spoiler from Motocam/Tim today , a beautiful looking ,sturdy quality piece of equipment from the guy up North , perfect for protecting that airdam on your lowered or not SQ , a STEAL at the price , thanks again Tim . :)

• 1 month later...

Love the hoodstrut kit, easy to install, instructions are perfect, great price, and best part? The free keychain! The keychain is the exact same size as a key so its not bothersome and it looks really cool. The struts are mounted in a very solid way and operate solidly. Stickers were kind of pain to get off(wasnt a fan of them sorry moto :() But I did leave the thinker stickers on the brackets since I do like those and they would be impossible to remove with getting icky stuff everywhere. No more holding my hood up with wood! Thanks motocam, Ill be hitting you up soon to buy an air diverter thing.

http://i45.tinypic.com/123qngk.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Just installed the hood struts. Can't say enough good things. Good quality, quick shipping, easy install and gets rid of that prop rod that always seems to be right where you need to be to fix something.