Tim aka Motocam360

BC_99

• 5 weeks later...

ordered some hood struts from tim last year altho my restoration project isnt ready to have them installed they were packaged well and shipped promptly...

also just recently i ordered a fender and steering wheel from tim...due to some noobishness on my side there was a snafu with the shipping address that was quickly remedied by tim....i got the items at a great price and great packaging....

he is a great person to buy from and i will certainly be buying more from him in the future

Edited by Walker

same here fast and speed service .got a few things off him and will be going back for more soon thank u Tim.o and how do u guys like the hood strut kits i'am thinking about one for mine .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so, everyone knows how awesome tim's products are...

his service is even better. i had blown one of the hood struts and he replaced it free of charge. not only that, he made it so simple and asked little. he just said "send it back" it was as easy as that. i was kinda ready to pay for atleast what they cost him but he was nice enough to send the replacement without further questions. i would buy any product from tim in a heart beat. thanks dude.

• Like 1

I'm a little late on this but Tim is a great person to deal with. Good communication and the hood strut kit arrived faster than I thought it would. Somehow the kit came partially opened and the struts were missing but I blame the post office. I went to two local ones and they didn't help much. Dealt with them for a few days and had to file a claim but Tim was nice enough to send another pair of struts in the end. I felt bad for him doing that but it was much appreciated. Will buy from him again in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
I realized that I too own some of Tim's parts including the hood struts and fog light covers. I intend on buying the air diversion panel in the near future because the outcast horizon, or whatever, one that I have is a true POS with jagged edges and a poor fit. I want to say that Tim has always been a pleasure to deal with and ships items as quickly as possible. As he put it when I met him at Mesquite 3, "he's got a day job and he's not just sitting around waiting for orders so he can rush to the post office." I too am very much looking forward to the future motocam360 starquest products. Edited by CaliConquestAlex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Another Motocam success story here.

Tim went out of his way to source me a minty mint mint set of door cards, and send them all the way to New Zealand. They were packaged excellently, and arrived in top condition. It took Tim a while to find me a set, as the original ones he had turned out to be flawed, and the second set he had a bead on fell through. But we got there in the end and I'm completely 100% happy.

Shipping apparently turned out to be more than originally quoted and paid for, but Tim stuck to the original price, even though I offered to help with the added shipping costs. This offer still applies BTW Tim, if you ended up out of pocket, PM me and we'll sort it out :-).

Cheers!

• 6 months later...