Track time

4cylFury

SQC is the only SQ site. And that is wicked man! Very quick. the back end wants to go right though.

SQC is the site where when the flaming gets out of hand, mods step in.

Noticed you had to crank the wheel to the right during the launch even before it tried to skate on ya. Original steering coupler still? I need to get mine re-done. Welded perhaps.

Love that even the track worker's hollerin' "Did you see that?" :D

Noticed you had to crank the wheel to the right during the launch even before it tried to skate on ya. Original steering coupler still? I need to get mine re-done. Welded perhaps.

Love that even the track worker's hollerin' "Did you see that?" http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Going to a better track this weekend.

Can you give some more detail on the engine? What is custom about the head? how much boost, what kind of fuel?

On the head are SS valves no port work. Custom cam I got from LSP, Boost is only 30psi and fuel is E85. I'm looking to run over 40psi.

On the head are SS valves no port work. Custom cam I got from LSP, Boost is only 30psi and fuel is E85. I'm looking to run over 40psi.

Joe, what compression ratio are you running? Stock size valves or oversize?

Edited by StarquestRescue

You'll still have plenty of injector at 40 lbs. Would they happen to be injector dynamics (drool)? what's your timing like at 30psi at 6 grand? Also, how high do you rev? What head studs, and I assume it's all o-ringed and stuff?

Yes, Injector Dynamics. I'm around 18.5 at 7500 grand. ARP's NO O-RINGED head or block. Yes I said it. No O-ringed.

Running 9.5 comp. Stock size valves

Yes, Injector Dynamics. I'm around 18.5 at 7500 grand. ARP's NO O-RINGED head or block. Yes I said it. No O-ringed.

Running 9.5 comp. Stock size valves

Dayum. That's impressive, and you have video to back it up... Very nice man.