Brand new FW 493 windshields

scotty

As I stated back in MAY I have been working with my local distributor of autoglass an( independent warehouse ) a source for new glass for our cars , My main concerns were to avoid chinese brands.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.p...p;hl=windshield

I was willing to make these from an OEM glass pattern if needed, but as luck would have it Asahi Japan has a pattern and tooling available to make basically OEM without us having to pay for tooling.

2 pallets have been ordered ( 50-60 pieces total ) My warehouse ships insured and we can do several in one box to save money on shipping .

again these are asian and I will be offereing them for 170-190 + about 100 shipping , I will be offering local installation and clip kits for an extra charge as well .

http://www.26liter.us/forum/index.php/topic,2805.0.html

I hope to have new glass here for sale by October , no worries on shipping I can even arrange international if you want to do it.

All glass will meet/exceed any AS1 and DOT classifications for safety and wont be cheap chinese copies.

PM me on 26liter if you care to get an order in. thanks Scotty www.atsiautoglass.com

Edited by scotty

Thats great but a fw 492 is for a colt or mirage 2 and 4 door hatch..

Thanks for the heads up edited .

I think its "Pimpin ain't Easy" not pimin aint easy

Edited by scotty

Just a quick comment. We now have two proposed GP for windshields. Both are about the same price. Tim C. also mentioned a possible source. Instead of everyone competing, can we get together on one really good GP? I want to see a successful GP for us all. I saw a lot of people potentially commit to Jenkins and several commit to Scotty. Can wee all get together, or am I wrong?

I agree, I know scotty , I have no problem whatsoever making a purchase from him.- And have had pleasant dealings with Jenkins. Jenkins is only a 3 hr drive for me + I have relatives in columbus. So I can save big on shipping.

Hmm

Dad