-
Images
- 2 replies
- 811 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 708 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 955 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 800 views
- Add Reply
Dual guage pods for 86 w/out Auto seatbelts?
By frenzy757,
Like it says, where can i get them? Or what do you guys with the 86s with manual seatbelts do?
Insalling MPI anyday now!?
By cudabnu,
We'll I was trying to sell my MPI set-up, and the buyer flaked out, so I decided to Keep it!
now, here's the question: I have a fresh motor, do I install the magna and try to break the motor in with it, or put the stock intake on, then when the motor is broken in, go to the magna?
I'l be runing the SDS 3 fuel only (if anyone already has one programed for a 20G and 72 lb injectors, shoot me your setings!)
I'm hoping to have it al done in time for the Ca. met on the 14th
hood scoop
By Conquestor,
ive seen it in drawings, every1 has it but has it been done, has any1 put a universal evo hood scoop on there quest and any1 have pics of it?
Has Anybody Had This Problem?
By Project_Demon,
Lately I've been having this problem with my car. Whenever I go to turn my headlights off in my car the switch gets stuck. It also happens on the other side where the switches are. I don't know what's up with this. Do I need to buy a whole new switchboard area or do I take it apart and clean it??
Also, where is a good site to purchase the headlights for the car??
Thanks
