Jump to content

    T70 on a starion

    turbocraft29
    By turbocraft29,
    Hey guys its me carlos @ TURBOCRAFT  check out my web . I have a pic of my black 88 starion with a T70 ,stainless steel headers and  custom intake made by me. tell me what u guys think of it.  I'm using  Haltech and  Electromotive Ignition on my black 88, On my red conquest I'm using the mazda ECU thanks   carlos @ TURBOCRAFT             www.geocities.com/turbocraft29

    8" wheels

    Professor
    By Professor,
    Are the 8"wheels that come on the TSI 7"/8" combo the same as the 8" that come w/shp 8"/9" combo? i have two sets of 7"/8" and I would like to run 8" on all 4 corners. Knowing Mitsu, they probably changed the offset for 8" on the front.

    any body running 4 245/50/16 on 7 & 8's?

    razo164
    By razo164,
    I have an opportunity to get 4 free slightly used z rated 245 50 16s.  Now stockers are 205/55/16's... is this going to be possible?     Any body running these?   Car is not lowered.   Thanks Daniel

    Wiring a switch for radiator fans

    liberalswine
    By liberalswine,
    First off, I totally suck when it comes to anything electrical! I developed a fear of handing electrical wiring work when I was electricuted when I was younger. Anyway, I have no decision but to wire up a switch for all 3 fans since only one fan seems to work at the moment, thus, my car tends to overheat easily even with a lowest degree thermostat.   Does anyone have a tutorial for wiring all three fans to a switch? I plan on running the wires through the firewall and hooking it up to a on/off

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...