-
Images
- 17 replies
- 1945 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 765 views
- Add Reply
- 3 replies
- 650 views
- Add Reply
Re: FuelInjectionPro TB-PRO2 Group Purchase
Roller rocker GP cancelled****
By YELLOWHELL,
Blowing out some roller rockers for the Holidays
25.00 shipped for any option listed below. I need 10 people to do this
*** Due to the growing demand for different types of rocker arms I'm going to change the setup of this GP. Now you will have the choice of which rockers you want from the following (Make sure to designate which type of rockers you want).
A. 1.6 Ratio Hydraulic roller rockers from the 3Liter v6 (6g72)- These will work well with most setups. There is a variance in cyl
Magna MPI spacer info needed
By cudabnu,
I need to know how wide the fuel rail spacers are (mine did not have them) also where can I get injector clips (that secure the injector to the rail)?
Rockville Mitsu
By GoFastBeater,
Mike was good about getting my order completed, but $10 to ship a tiny a** 1.5lb box containing a PCV Valve, oil pump gasket, and little D50 alternator bracket, c'mon ??? : I haven't noticed a discount even though I mentioned I was referred to them from Art and this site (3rd time I've ordered from them). Oh well, next time I'll drive 45 miles to the nearest mitsu dealer and get the part sooner and without riduculous shipping charges.
ADAM
