- 13 replies
- 1365 views
- Add Reply
- 52 replies
- 5840 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 1286 views
- Add Reply
starquest with lambo doors!!!!!
Sylvania Silverstars Are great, till the pop!
By yokomo,
Threse lights are great, 6054H is what our cars use, but the low beams only seem to last about 6 months. so far i have had 2 sets, both lost the low beam after 6 months, Whats next, how about those diamond cut plastic lights that except H4's?
anyone using diamond cut light with H4 adp?
any interst in a turbo gp? got prices
By Mingo1,
I am thinking about starting a gp on turbo's. Â But first I would like to know what kind of turbo's yall would be interested in. Â So drop me an email or a pm me. Â Prices are not set yet till I establish what size turbo to do the gp on. ($450.00 for big16g and $500.00 for t3/t4 turbo not including shipping.)
Sort member list by location
By DDT,
It would be a big help if we could sort the member list by location.
Is it possible?
Thanks.
I love this place!
DDT (Dan)
