Jump to content

    walmart antenna..and radio mods*PICS*

    freebird
    By freebird,
    I'm not sure if anyone has done this yet but i have less than 20.00 in it and i think it turned out pretty cool. Here's some pics http://vc.unoh.edu/AngelUploads/Files/rrschult/antena1.jpeg http://vc.unoh.edu/AngelUploads/Files/rrschult/antenna2.jpeg here you can see i had to screw in a dry wall screw  ;D worked great http://vc.unoh.edu/AngelUploads/Files/rrschult/antenn3.jpeg   here's the pics of the radio installed http://vc.unoh.edu/AngelUploads/Files/rrschult/radio%20pic.jpeg http:

    Fuel system done/tested-bad injector leaks!

    Pr4mnceMan
    By Pr4mnceMan,
    I've got Chads intake and told him I was going to run standard domestic car injectors (fords/chevy's).  Well, built all my lines last night and every single one of those injectors leaked big time!  Wasn't like a little stream, it was pouring!  I didn't like how the seals felt in the rail to begin with, but I thought they might seal, but I was wrong.  They fit just as loose in the bottom as they do the top.  I went to several auto parts stores and none of them had any o-rings bigger than wha

    Turbine sizing - CM2 to A/R

    Boosted_One
    By Boosted_One,
    6 cm2 = 0.41 A/R 7 cm2 = 0.49 A/R 8 cm2 = 0.57 A/R 9 cm2 = 0.65 A/R 10 cm2 = 0.73 A/R 11 cm2 = 0.81 A/R 12 cm2 = 0.89 A/R   This is just a rough guide. It would depend which housing you have, the nozzle area size and other variables

    New Shocks and Struts for an SHP (question)

    88_TSi
    By 88_TSi,
    I just found out my 88 Conquest is an SHP car. The shocks and struts are the adjustable type and are completely wore out. Now here's my questions....   Can I order shocks and struts for a regular Conquest TSi? Or do I HAVE to get adjustable ones? Can anyone tell what shocks and struts to buy? (I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want some good ones)   Thanks in advance  

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...