-
Images
- 3 replies
- 979 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 444 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 843 views
- Add Reply
Tokikos or KYB Gr2???
what to do with Quarter panel replace or not
By barbour36,
  I have a big decsion to make as to replace my quarter panel or not.  I have tried to pull it out with abvious a cheap dent puller, and it just seem not to work well at all.  Does any one have any ideas from looking at my pics of the quarter panel if it is worth saving or completly replace the panel.  I the panel needs replacing were are the seems located around the roof.
For Pics look at profile and website
fasazme
By FlyTSI,
Made a parts trade with him and it was a very smooth transaction. I received my parts in very good condition and in very timely fashion, plus he is very responsive to communication.
I will be definitely dealing with him in the future.
antenna wiring
By by_reQUEST,
ok so nothing in the rear of my car works ( well teh rear lights do) but the antenna didnt work, the wiper nor did the defroster. I know I need to adjust the rear hatch, it sticks out a little too far towards the rear. however....
I was poking around and loks like someone installed an aftermarket antenna and its not plugged in at all..the harness for the antenna it just unplugged..I know they all share a ground.... is this why nothing works int eh rear or is it just the hatch adjustment.
