Jump to content

    Rear Strut isolators

    j5
    By j5,
    Anyboby got the mitsu part number for the stock rear isolators? Or any suggestions for aftermarket replacement? A thousand thank you in advance. j5

    Radiator Support?

    GMpowered
    By GMpowered,
    deleted

    Radiator Support?

    GMpowered
    By GMpowered,
    deleted

    Cold start issues SDS, anyone??

    phishfud
    By phishfud,
    I seem to have the car tuned pretty well, except it runs way too rich when cold. Running SDS em-4E with the high idle solenoid. I have the solenoid set to turn of at 99*, and as soon as it does, the idle improves. While it is firt started, I can turn the knob towards lean and the idle jumps up and runs fine, but I have to put it back where it was as soon as the solenoid kicks off.  I have messed with the ET settings, and even if I turn them all down to zero, it still runs way too rich and chugs

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...