Jump to content

    Big 17" wheels

    artinist
    By artinist,
    picked up these OZ Competition wheels and had them completely stripped, sandblasted and powdercoated.   they are 17x8.5 (+13mm) and 17x10.5 (+19mm)   the biggest tires i was able to put in the fronts without rubbing were 245/40, i tried some 255/40 but since i am using the big brake kit and that has almost a 1/4" of spacer it would have rubber sometimes so i switched back.   the rears are 275/40 but it fit 315/35s also but they were too expensive. they will sit another 1/4" out once i get my

    factory decals?

    Prtaick
    By Prtaick,
    on the side of my black 87flatty i have a decal that runs from the fromt air dam all the way to the rear cover an from the rocker to about mid way up the door   its not flashy at all its like a small silver and black checkerd design that was cleary produced for the car   ive never seen anything like it on another SQ and was wondering if it was some sort of factory option or something offerd for the car in its early years   ill try to get a pick of it up

    N2BOOST

    G54Bstore
    By G54Bstore,
    good man...saw i got ripped off and helped a brotha out. i payed shipping and he sent me a coil and a distributor. hope to meet him at the next PF meet. wow... 8)

    magna questions

    TerasKas
    By TerasKas,
    I just ordered my magna intake and while I am waiting for it to arrive I figured I would gather all the neccessary parts to modify it for our cars. I have been extensively trained on how to TIG weld and have access to a welder I just need to know where to get the different flanges(TB and coolant neck) and what all needs to be welded up(coolant passages). I am planning on using a Mustang TB.   Thanks, Cory

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...