Jump to content

    Custm built T56 transmissions - update

    Chad
    By Chad,
    I've been working with Don at D&D racing :   http://www.ddperformance.com/t56__6_speed%...ansmissions.htm   We have come up with several options that they do not currently offer, including a lower OD gear set with the stock (close ratio) LT-1 1st-4th gear set.  It will be .80/.62  instead of the stock .74/.50.  It will also use the indestructable viper output shaft (tested to well over 1000 HP).   Transmissions are 100% new, and 100% assembled in house by D&D.     Please reply if

    Totiturbo2 AKA Migual [ Highly recommend]

    peterconway
    By peterconway,
    My very first transaction on starquest, I'm happy to report has been a very positive one. I would like to thank, first of all, Totiturbo2, for being a very fine businessman and fellow enthuisiast whom with out his help I would not be cruising my 87 Conquest today! Many thanks. You sat around in Kinkos waiting for my call...and shipped the part i needed quickly. Over the past week I certainly have learned a lot about knock boxes and ignitions [ who knew.]   Also like to thank the proprietors of

    18x9's fit.

    sid_esir
    By sid_esir,
    Just for info, I test fitted a set of18x9" wheels w/ 5.8125"of backspacing. They were wrapped with 265/35-18's. The fronts fit perfect. About 1/2" in from the edge of the fender. The rears fit but were rubbing the strut. and set to far in. They would work with a 1/2-3/4" spacer. The wheels were Roush wheels for a 94'-up Mustang. I took pics with my phone. I'll try to post them when I get home.

    Injector impedence for Megasquirt

    sinisterg60
    By sinisterg60,
    Hey megasquirt guys, are you using high or low impedence injetors, someone posted a racetronix link for some 75 lb injetors an dthye are low impedence. Would you to modify Megasquirt to use low impedence injetors, like add resisters or something??? Or can you use either???

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...