Jump to content

    Midwest Turbo MPI manifold

    Rival
    By Rival,
    whats the good word on the midwestturbo MPI manifold? anyone tried/seen it? its less then chads...   -Rival

    Which A-pillar dual gauge pod fits?

    starhunter
    By starhunter,
    I need to get a dual guage a-pillar pod but dont know which to get.  I read that one of the two offered for our cars doesn't fit.  Does the one from midwest turbo fit but not the one on ebay?  Also, does the 1g DSM pod fit?   thanks guys

    Steering Wheel Control Wire

    buzz
    By buzz,
    Trying to get the steering wheel controls to work. I got:   Power- green/white Acc Power- blue/white Ground- black Signal- yellow/white   My question is what does the yellow/white signal wire get connected to? No harnesses, just hanging wires. Got all the others connected xcept for the signal wire.                Please help        Thanx

    Starconquer

    Stormhammer
    By Stormhammer,
    www.starconquer.com   anyone have any experience with them? I found them through a link on a Starion page on cardomain - and he's got headers....

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...